Newcastle United 0 - 1 West Ham United - 11/11/12 - post match reaction from p33

Optimistic Nut

That's been coming. Manager needs to completely re-evaluate his strategy because he let us down today. Helped by a few abysmal performances from his big players. Cisse and Cabaye were particularly shameful.

Pards' post match interview will be worth watching. Cant see him admitting we were shite and will probably blame being in europe.

easy one to use but try telling that to managers who win cups and have a squad big enough and good enough , Pardew needs to have a look at himself for letting this happen

That was fucking pathetic. Turgid second half. Why the fuck was there no urgency? Why the fuck did we defend deep when we are losing? Don't fucking take off Cissé at half time. Why the fuck was Cabaye playing so deep in the second half? Our CB partnership were predictably shite.

Clueless in the final third we are. Movement, technique and ideas are all shocking. We are slow, obvious and easy to defend against.

Still plenty of time this season to recover and finish in top half and around 6th, but it feels shit right now and I can't see light at the end of the tunnel.

Not keen on booing at matches but that shite deserves to be boo'd. 

Fucking ridiculous, 11 games in to the season and still to get started.  This on Pardews shoulders to sort it out and I don't want to hear any fucking crap about suspensions and injuries.  On paper that starting 11 should have comfortably beaten that shower of spam.

I'm off to watch babestation and 'unwind'.

The get out of jail card we got against WBA won't happen every week. I'd say 'hopefully Pardew will realise now that he needs to do summat different' but there's absolutely no point in making a statement like that, cos he won't.

Utter shite, and if it continues this way Pardew won't last another 8 months, let alone years.

That's been coming. Manager needs to completely re-evaluate his strategy because he let us down today. Helped by a few abysmal performances from his big players. Cisse and Cabaye were particularly shameful.

That'll be the most sensible summary we'll get all night.

Pardew is ultimately culpable as he's the manager but I'm sick of our so called top class players turning in shite performances. Cisse in particular can fuck off to the bench for a few games.

Guest bimpy474

Cabaye in a two is taking his game away. We can see it, i'm sure Cabaye knows it, i'm sure his teammates can see it.

Pardew can't. Poor management to be honest.

Manager needs to completely re-evaluate his strategy.

Genuine question: Has a manager ever changed his philosophy on how they get thieir team to play football

Of course, Pardew himself did it last season around March. Why he's reverted back to the shite that saw us draw at home to the Mackems and Norwich in February, i just don't know. It's cowardly, negative and completely needless with the quality we have in the side.

The get out of jail card we got against WBA won't happen every week. I'd say 'hopefully Pardew will realise now that he needs to do summat different' but there's absolutely no point in making a statement like that, cos he won't.

Utter shite, and if it continues this way Pardew won't last another 8 months, let alone years.

We could lose the next 10 games and he won't get sacked. The compensation would be too much.