Newcastle United 1 - 1 CS Maritimo - 22/11/12 - post-match reaction from page 30

Dave

If Benny is out, might as well forget this season.

Might be tad knee-jerky but I'd agree!

Watch out knee-jerking, you might end up out for a month.

yes i can take my 15 min power nap, f***ing hell that was tiresome to watch.  zzzZZZzzzzzz

Take as long as you want...we'll wake you if something interesting happens.

Might as well die (not literally)

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/64323000/jpg/_64323962_64323961.jpg

Caption competition time!

"this is how many of our set pieces that have went to one of us, sacre bleu!"

"Wew here, someone get a picture of that knacker in his gash hat owa there behind uz"

You lads are f***ing harsh like, that was an OK half. Aye, we sat a bit deep and we didn't create a lot, but we're controlling the game and we scored a tidy goal.

Injury to HBA is a blow obviously.

Are you on mushrooms?

You lads are f***ing harsh like, that was an OK half. Aye, we sat a bit deep and we didn't create a lot, but we're controlling the game and we scored a tidy goal.

Injury to HBA is a blow obviously.

Ian, I tend to agree with loads of your posts but that was shocking man. We barley stung two passes together. Two centre midfielders have been poor. We've been giving away scrappy free kicks. We've had two shots?

Dreadful.

Waddle has the level of intellect of a Labrador.

Huh?

Saying Maritimo haven't had a shot yet moments after they have a shot etc. He's just a bit of a numpty really.

Labradors are quite clever. :lol:

Injury aside it's going totally to plan for Pardew. Winning, through, not much effort expended.

The players do not look motivated whatsoever. It's a piddly nuisance of a tie, fine, but after subjecting the fans to the last two performances - the 20k (guessing) who turned up deserve a bit of a show man. First European game I haven't enjoyed this season.

Just open a whiskey bottle, to calm my nerves, as i am quite furious. 

HBA out injured, and we can not cross, pass or play football at the moment.

What kind of whisky?

The choice for today was a Glenlivet 18yo. Splendid!

A wise choice my friend. Bruichladdich for me tonight - it goes well with c-grade european football I find.

When we have the ball Anita and Bigi have been neat enough but apart from our goal there has been virtually nothing from the front 4 going forward. Very frustrating.

On the positive side we needed a win tonight and at least we are getting that so far.

i said it all along our team cant pass, cant control a simple football.

it's like rocket science or something, its beyond them.

i would have thought thats one the first things you learn as a footballer,  control the ball.

i wonder what these guys do in training with Pardew,  oh I know it goes like this ......

Pardew doing his salesman routine, standing far out in the sidelines with his megaphone, shouting...

"good lads! wow you guys are amazing, champions league spot contenders , honest! keep going"

and then he watches the players run around the field like crazy headless chickens whilst he orders footballs to be fired from cannons with balls everywhere like confetti bouncing up and down like mad.

Waddle has the level of intellect of a Labrador.

Huh?

Saying Maritimo haven't had a shot yet moments after they have a shot etc. He's just a bit of a numpty really.

Labradors are quite clever. :lol:

Perhaps they are, I've never heard one commentate on one of our games before.

:lol: