Fulham vs. Newcastle United - 10/12/12 @ 8pm (Live on Sky Sports 1)

Sifu

Think it'll be a sit deep job & frustrate job a la Stoke from us, they're decent on the ball but have a lot of inconsistant players particularly in forward areas and if they're running out of ideas they might start to over commit and then we can pick them off on the break.

According to PhysioRoom Kacaniklic and Riether are both a doubt which would be good news as both are decent players IMO.

Guest sicko2ndbest

..............Krul..............

Simmo..Perch...Colo...Santon

............Anita....Tiote.........

Marveux.........HBA...........Ba

............Cisse................

Will be...

Krul

Simmo Willo Colo Santon

HBA Anita Tiote Jonas

Cisse Ba

Will be...

Krul

Simmo Willo Colo Santon

HBA Anita Tiote Jonas

Cisse Ba

Tbh I think Perch will displace Williamson for this one.

Will be...

Krul

Simmo Willo Colo Santon

HBA Anita Tiote Jonas

Cisse Ba

Marveaux is a better AM than Ben Arfa IMO.... he understands the position better knows when to drop deep when to dribble and when to make the right pass among other things.

Ben Arfa is more of an SS or Wide Forward i don't think you get the best best out of him as an AM it seems to be easier to smother him and limit how much space has.

Seems more comfortable out wide too and Marveaux on that same token seems more comfortable in the middle.

Anyway i don't think Marveaux will play.... i'm expecting Jonas and Tiote holding and Anita further forward with Ben Arfa, Ba and Cisse as the front 3.

Sad to say but i've got very little enthusiasm for the league this season. We're not going to get top 6 or 7, so as long as we don't go down then it doesn't really matter where we finish between 9th and 16th or so. Much more interested in Europe and the FA Cup.

Sad to say but i've got very little enthusiasm for the league this season. We're not going to get top 6 or 7, so as long as we don't go down then it doesn't really matter where we finish between 9th and 16th or so. Much more interested in Europe and the FA Cup.

While I'd absolutely encourage taking Europe seriously, it's too early in the league season to give up on it. Far too many teams separated by very few points for it to be seen as a write-off IMO.

To be honest the way we've gone about the Europa League has made me very meh about life. We're not going to finish 4th and if we finished 5th-7th and have to deal with this shit moaning next year then what's the point?

As for the FA cup let's aim to make the heavy heights of round 5 then I might get excited