Newcastle United vs. Man City - 15/12/12 @ 12:45pm (Live on Sky Sports 2)

Wilson

A bit more training footage on the press conference video. It's very blatantly a first team routine and then a subs bench routine. I think these names are right...

Krul

Colo

Williams

Santon

Anita

Jonas

Ba

Cisse (on the right)

If we assume Tiote will be playing DM then that's our 3 in the middle, just remains to be seen whether HBA makes it.  If not I would hope for Marveaux out on the left if Cisse is going to be on the right of the front 3.

I think i'd prefer Cisse out on the left though (if we're not going to play Ba there) so him and Marv can cut in like we did playing the 4-3-3 last season.

Jonas was on the left. Forgot to add that to the post.

A bit more training footage on the press conference video. It's very blatantly a first team routine and then a subs bench routine. I think these names are right...

Krul

Colo

Williams

Santon

Anita

Jonas

Ba

Cisse (on the right)

If we assume Tiote will be playing DM then that's our 3 in the middle, just remains to be seen whether HBA makes it.  If not I would hope for Marveaux out on the left if Cisse is going to be on the right of the front 3.

I think i'd prefer Cisse out on the left though (if we're not going to play Ba there) so him and Marv can cut in like we did playing the 4-3-3 last season.

Left of the front three? :scared:

Krul

Colo

Williams

Santon

Anita

Jonas

Ba

Cisse (on the right)

He was at the byline crossing the ball over for Ba so probably. Not that he'll get anywhere near the byline in the actual game :yao:

Krul

Colo

Williams

Santon

Anita

Jonas (on the left)

Ba

Cisse (on the right)

Perch was there too.

Based on that training footage and if Hatem's not fit I think we're looking at:

Krul

Simpson    Williamson    Coloccini    Santon

Perch          Tiote

Cisse              Anita              Jonas

Ba

Won't be as regimented as that of course given how we've lined up in the previous few games, but that'll probably be the general shape. All kinds of :anguish: on paper but we'll see how it translates. If Ben Arthur does recover in time I'd personally drop Cisse rather than see him shunted wide again.

I think that Mexican beat some sense out of you whilst she was at it :lol:

hahaha, that would explain a lot actually.

I'm just a bit tired of seeing 4-3-3 being posited as the magical answer all the time. We lined up 4-3-3 last time out and guess what, we still couldn't string two fucking passes together.

Krul

Colo

Williams

Santon

Anita

Jonas

Ba

Cisse (on the right)

He's GOT to be played (shoehorned in) somewhere...

They shouldn't have lost the derby last week, now they are certainly not going to leave us anything.

0-3.

They fully deserved to lose like. :lol:

Still think this will be a draw. Ben Arfa out is a massive loss if true.

Guest neesy111

Think we'll win with no issues.

Jonas has got some new boots man. 1-0 Toon.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lthhihJULx1r4alnuo1_500.jpg

In the past when the chips have been down, we're coming up against a strong team and have lots of injuries we tended to raise our game and give it a good go i.e Man Utd at home when Edgar scored. You can guarantee it won't happen under this tosspot though. Instead we'll fold and blame injuries and how nothing has gone our way this season whilst discouraging any sort of ambition when it comes to competing against the best, 'the fans have to realise this and be patient'.

0-4 Man City.