Newcastle United vs. Queens Park Rangers - 22/12/12 @ 3pm (No TV)

Decky

It's not covered in SD graffiti for a start.

Just call it the ASDA or wongadome if it makes you feel more at home.

Anyway to counter your point I'm sure you'll find the words Sports Direct posted a lot more on here than you will in the Sports Direct besmirched SJP, so not entirely true.

Mate's bought tickets for me and his dad online and they're all under his name, and he's worried it'll be a problem now, does anyone know if this will be an issue? Yeah I know, infrequently there  :(

How would they know your name?

I'm looking forwards to this but in the same way I was looking forwards to it the last time I came up, for Swansea: for the company, the pub, the Greggs, the anticipation, Local Hero etc etc - then the fucking match - then the post-match pints and my mam's bait.

Mate's bought tickets for me and his dad online and they're all under his name, and he's worried it'll be a problem now, does anyone know if this will be an issue? Yeah I know, infrequently there  :(

The last few times I've bought a ticket I have had to give my name and address, I think this is incase you are involved in something, they will look to see the name of the group of tickets sold then ask that person who provided a name for that group to point out the individual if anything happens.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/newcastle-must-beat-qpr-admits-1497794

Quite Possibly Relegated: QPR six-pointer is a must-win for Newcastle admits Pardew

19 Dec 2012 22:30

Geordies are just two points above the relegation places and have lost six of seven as they prepare to host a side who climbed off the bottom last week

Newcastle are really feeling the heat ahead of one of their most important games of the season.

Manager Alan Pardew has admitted that defeat at home to Queens Park Rangers on Saturday will fuel relegation fears on Tyneside.

They are only two points clear of the bottom three after six defeats in seven games and another setback would plunge them even deeper into trouble.

“We’re going to have a lot of pressure this week,” said Pardew.

“QPR will be expected to lose, so they can come and play with a little bit of freedom – but not us.

“We’re going to have to play under monster pressure. The fans need to be right on our side, whatever happens – even if QPR go 2-0 up.

The fact that QPR’s visit is followed by back-to-back trips to Manchester United and Arsenal and a home game against Everton only adds to the importance of the match.

“It’s going to be one of those days when we must win,” said Pardew.

“Usually, people say it’s a must-win game – but I’m telling you it’s must-win.

"That’s what we need to do.

“We’ve always been about the next game. It’s the next game because that’s the only thing that you can legislate for. Already, I’m looking forward to it and it can’t come soon enough.”

A real confidence booster there. :lol:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/newcastle-must-beat-qpr-admits-1497794

Quite Possibly Relegated: QPR six-pointer is a must-win for Newcastle admits Pardew

19 Dec 2012 22:30

Geordies are just two points above the relegation places and have lost six of seven as they prepare to host a side who climbed off the bottom last week

Newcastle are really feeling the heat ahead of one of their most important games of the season.

Manager Alan Pardew has admitted that defeat at home to Queens Park Rangers on Saturday will fuel relegation fears on Tyneside.

They are only two points clear of the bottom three after six defeats in seven games and another setback would plunge them even deeper into trouble.

“We’re going to have a lot of pressure this week,” said Pardew.

“QPR will be expected to lose, so they can come and play with a little bit of freedom – but not us.

“We’re going to have to play under monster pressure. The fans need to be right on our side, whatever happens – even if QPR go 2-0 up.

The fact that QPR’s visit is followed by back-to-back trips to Manchester United and Arsenal and a home game against Everton only adds to the importance of the match.

“It’s going to be one of those days when we must win,” said Pardew.

“Usually, people say it’s a must-win game – but I’m telling you it’s must-win.

"That’s what we need to do.

“We’ve always been about the next game. It’s the next game because that’s the only thing that you can legislate for. Already, I’m looking forward to it and it can’t come soon enough.”

A real confidence booster there. :lol:

If we go one down we all know it's probably game over.