Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

It hurts to say this, but what a fucking signing that is for Leicester :clap:

Not sure how you be so confident, he's done fuck all since he left us.

He gives them additional options after Mahrez & Vardy at the end of the day. After them two and Okazaki they need goals from other players.

He kept us up virtually on his own a few seasons ago, if they revert back to struggling he'll probs help them survive in future seasons.

I thought he looked awful when he came on against Arsenal, looked well of the pace. Leicester play 442 a fair bit so there's no reason he shouldn't get a good amount of game time for them though and I'm sure he'll come good.

It hurts to say this, but what a f***ing signing that is for Leicester :clap:

Not sure how you be so confident, he's done f*** all since he left us.

He was good last year when he got game time, in 2nd half of the year he scored more than Costa. Just like with Ba before him you only do so much if you are given scraps here and there.

Joining Leicester on loan, no option to buy according to GFF.

Will he be a starter for them?  I know they are top and he's a chance to win a medal but if he's going to play - can't see him starting over Vardy.

Will he be a starter for them?  I know they are top and he's a chance to win a medal but if he's going to play - can't see him starting over Vardy.

They play Okazaki up front with Vardy quite a lot don't they? Remy could certainly get in ahead of Okazaki.

They play Okazaki up front with Vardy quite a lot don't they? Remy could certainly get in ahead of Okazaki.

Good point.

would still be my First choice. 

I think he would be mine, as well.  Although the more I watch of Berahino, the more I like him.  Wasn't really that arsed before, but some pretty ruthless finishing from the clips I've been watching and love his movement and pace.  But it does seem like he won't end up here.

So are we looking to sign two strikers?  Definitely need to sign at least one that can play in a wider position IMO.  We know Remy can and it sounds like Doumbia can, as well.  Whether either of them will want to play there, is another matter. 

I don't want them to just abandon Mitrovic and bench him for the rest of the season.  Even though he is struggling for goals, I still think he brings a lot to the team.

I can't see us bidding £10m for Remy TBH,  But then I never thought we'd be bidding so much for Berahino, either!

I'd love us to win the Berahino race, but given WBA seem hell bent on not selling to us, I fear we spend all day waiting on them and it leaves us little/no time to go to plan-whatever.

Would certainly welcome Remy back on a permanent deal, but now people know we have (at least) £21m to spend, then any alternative to Berahino isn't going to be cheap.

There has to be a cut-off at some point in the window, where we decide to give up on Berahino and go to plan B, C, D, E or whatever back-up option we're now on.  I'm guessing Doumbia is signing regardless of who else comes? 

If WBA really are going to keep playing hardball on Berahino and refuse to sell.  Then we need to leave a bit of time to sign Remy or whoever else we have in mind for the position.

I'm sure they've already tried it and I doubt it would even work.  But there should be a time in mind to issue an ultimatum to WBA, with a take it or leave it bid.  Before we decide to look elsewhere. 

Guest Roger Kint

Bloke on SSN saying Remy's down the list for Leicester as they're worried about the size of his wages.

Someone saying they have agreed a fee now :lol: