Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Get Carter ITV4 ten o' clock tonight.

Not relevant but more useful than most of the other irrelevant stuff in here.

Was that not last night ?

Fuck I hope not!

Which side of the International Dateline are you on ?

:lol:

if was deffo on last night like, no time difference between Fenham & Benwell :D

on tonight as well like

Fuck I hope not!

budget TV station so probably on tonight again.........

ffs man. does it really matter that pardew mentioned it (the clause) in the press asked or not ? does anyone really think that that was first that those in charge at other clubs heard about it ? it may be news to us bit i'd guess it was well known on the inside of the football world like cabayes clause that got him here, like ba's that got him here.

Either way, the correct answer to any question put to Pardew is "I will not discuss the details of any player's contracts." I thought he'd been trained for interviews.

Yeah, anyone in the game's already been told a thousand times by Dembas agent, but when asked about it, lets keep the supporters of the club in the dark on where things stand too . :thup:

Tbh, I can't imagine blanking the press would dampen the speculation during every window anyway until he signed a new contract. The only possible argument you could make for us to keep quiet on the subject would be so as to not potentially affect his performances while he remains at the club. Think that concern can be laid to rest as well considering his decent form.

Fuck I hope not!

budget TV station so probably on tonight again.........

ITV2 and ITV4 will show the same films at least 12 times a year tbf.

This is literally the most warn out arguement ever and has zero to do with Remy.

If you don't think they're connected you're very naive.

I don't get it.

Shocking!

Almost every signing we've made since Ashley turned up has been funded by player sales.

Including last Summer when nobody wanted Tiote so we hardly spent anything.

Is it the original classic or the well ropey Stallone remake?

f*** I hope not!

on tonight as well like

We lose Demba, Remy goes to West Ham//QPR. We couldn't compete with the wages they were prepared to offer, and sometimes players choose London ahead of the NE and we'll have to move on with what we have and focus on the games to come blahblah...

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,93317.msg4089964.html#msg4089964

Newcastle are far from happy with the Senegal international, who made his comments on French television, and Pardew will discuss with managing director Derek Llambias what action to take.

Ba also criticised the team’s tactics and, as the interview was not sanctioned by the club’s press department, he is in breach of contract and could be fined two weeks wages, about £90,000.

Just seen Pardew say that he's got no problem with the interview on French TV and that no disciplinary action will be taken or needed.

So aye, Edwards is a shit-stirring wanker as I said.

Guest bimpy474

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,93317.msg4089964.html#msg4089964

Newcastle are far from happy with the Senegal international, who made his comments on French television, and Pardew will discuss with managing director Derek Llambias what action to take.

Ba also criticised the team’s tactics and, as the interview was not sanctioned by the club’s press department, he is in breach of contract and could be fined two weeks wages, about £90,000.

Just seen Pardew say that he's got no problem with the interview on French TV and that no disciplinary action will be taken or needed.

So aye, Edwards is a shit-stirring wanker as I said.

He is always banging on about the club being secretive, then he comes up with that story which is clearly his opinion and no base in facts, like say talking to Pardew.

National paper bollocks on a local level.