Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Assuming we're safe and QPR are relegated by the time we play QPR, NUFC could rip 'that' mind control DVD the club uses to persuade potential transfer targets on to an iPad and show it to Rémy.

Guest Bert Shaft

I think a few clubs will be looking at him & benteke this summer.

Think Remy will continue with his London is everything attitude and sign for Arsene W*nkers mob.

Teams probably already are at Benteke but he would cost a fortune for anybody looking to buy him.

Wouldn't mind seeing what Brummie's opinion of him is as he watches him more than any of us and knows what he's talking about.

Benteke will attract a lot of interest but he is going to cost a lot more. He cost them about £7m in the first place and after his season they are going to want a lot more back.

I wonder if Remy feels regret or guilt over his deci$ion. If he has a choice this summer, maybe it'll swing him near us. Or maybe he pissed us off and closed the door - either Remy or Aubameyang would be excellent.

I can't imagine our lot being too impressed with his behaviour and choice in January tbh. If we go back for him I imagine we'd lowball him massively as a result.

think they'd understand the choice, what was the behaviour ?

be interesting if if qpr have massively overpaid him with no clause to reduce it on relegation. if the rumours are true of 100k plus he may stay there rather that take the pay cut to elsewhere.

I wonder if Remy feels regret or guilt over his deci$ion. If he has a choice this summer, maybe it'll swing him near us. Or maybe he pissed us off and closed the door - either Remy or Aubameyang would be excellent.

A few months of football on double the wages he would have got and a much improved bargaining position when he does move in the summer due to a reduced or even zero transfer fee.

He will be as happy as Larry.

A few months of football on double the wages he would have got and a much improved bargaining position when he does move in the summer due to a reduced or even zero transfer fee.

He will be as happy as Larry.

And happier than Harry.

I can't imagine our lot being too impressed with his behaviour and choice in January tbh. If we go back for him I imagine we'd lowball him massively as a result.

think they'd understand the choice, what was the behaviour ?

be interesting if if qpr have massively overpaid him with no clause to reduce it on relegation. if the rumours are true of 100k plus he may stay there rather that take the pay cut to elsewhere.

The rumours I heard were 80k rather than 100k, for which I think there'll be some takers now he's shown his pedigree. We are obviously priced out now which is why I'm desperate to see QPR go down. They fucked us over good and proper and cost us a player who was all set to be a real star here.

Thing to try and calculate is that Harry alleges that there is no free transfer for Remy if they go down but you'd have to think it's a fairly reasonable price. Thenn there's his signing on fee and then his wages over 5 years. If you add that all up, would it be a lot less than PEA? PEA's transfer would be higher but i would reckon his signing on fee and wage demands maybe a little lower.

Anyway, i'd be delighted with either of them. As will every other team in Europe i would think.

The prem clubs rumoured to be looking at Aubameyang, are probably more likely to go for Remy now, as he is performing very well in the prem already.

Think we should therefore just focus on tying up a deal for Aubameyang tbh. Particularly as Remy has already kicked us to the curb once.

The prem clubs rumoured to be looking at Aubameyang, are probably more likely to go for Remy now, as he is performing very well in the prem already.

Think we should therefore just focus on tying up a deal for Aubameyang tbh. Particularly as Remy has already kicked us to the curb once.

If that is the situation then I agree, although I wouldn't be totally against Remy as long as we think his attitude is right.