Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Quite surprised Hoilett has barely got a look-in this season. He was one of the star performers in a poor Blackburn side and there was keen competition for his signature last summer. Seems it has all fallen to pieces for him.

Another one I'm glad we missed out on.

Find it strange that he knows he isn't gonna get much of a chance for the rest of the season and yet refused to go to WBA on loan. The guy doesn't have his priorities set right.

Quite surprised Hoilett has barely got a look-in this season. He was one of the star performers in a poor Blackburn side and there was keen competition for his signature last summer. Seems it has all fallen to pieces for him.

Another one I'm glad we missed out on.

Find it strange that he knows he isn't gonna get much of a chance for the rest of the season and yet refused to go to WBA on loan. The guy doesn't have his priorities set right.

I thought they refused to let him go.

People have read speculation that there is an escape clause in Remy's contract and have automatically assumed he is allowed to leave for free, probably because that was the clause Ba had with West Ham. There is absolutely no reason to believe this is the case with Remy though.

so you are just speculating there isn't one.  :lol:

People have read speculation that there is an escape clause in Remy's contract and have automatically assumed he is allowed to leave for free, probably because that was the clause Ba had with West Ham. There is absolutely no reason to believe this is the case with Remy though.

The owner has already said Remy will move on in the summer if they go down, that won't happen for Samba though.

Yeah it was never mentioned that there's a termination clause like Ba's IIRC, sounded more like there might be a buy-out clause built in on relegation. Thing is if he's injured/shit during his time then there is no guarentee anybody comes in for him, and if they do whats to say he doesn't just sit there on his exorbitant wages anyway?

Do find it hilarious that Remy is injured for 2 months. Does feel a bit like football Karma.

:lol:

Has this definitely been confirmed yet btw? The length of the injury.

Anyway the funniest bit about it is that they loaned out Cisse, plus failing to sign Crouch and Odemwingie. If he is injured they're in a worse position than when they started the window.

I've just seen this quote from Remy in the Times. It's from a month back.

'..When I've got a small problem, things become difficult. It might sound pretentious, but the physiotherapists say to me that I'm like a Formula One car. Whenever I've got a small problem, it's straight to the pits. When I'm 100 per cent I can do very good things but when there's something not right in my head, it becomes difficult'.

He doesn't sound like the sort that would turn out for the sake of the cause, when he's carrying a few niggles.

Andy Johnson wasn't even registered in their 25 so when he does return from injury (rumoured to be around 1-2 months) he won't be able to play. He tore us to shreds last season at Fulham, actually feel pretty sorry for him. Also Luke Young was left out, dread to think what wages he's on too. Simply put QPR are fecked. Remy at least has a parachute from this nosedive.

I'm sure I read somewhere that Remy would be available for a reduced fee should they go down. Not for free.

Would we be intersted to sign him in the Summer for that reduced fee?

I wouldn't think so tbh. I reckon Mike and Dekka are the type to take a knock back personally.

I reckon NUFC literally put years of effort into their senior buys nowadays (Debuchy, Sissoko etc) and invest time in getting to know them, their families, interests etc etc.

They will know Remy very very well I would hazard and would also guess they'll be a bit miffed to have been 99% to a deal only to get fucked at the last minute.

I'm sure I read somewhere that Remy would be available for a reduced fee should they go down. Not for free.

Free is pretty reduced, is it not?

By saying it's a reduced fee, Fernandes is just trying to polish the massive turd that is Remy's contract.

Free is pretty reduced, is it not?

By saying it's a reduced fee, Fernandes is just trying to polish the massive turd that is Remy's contract.

Not sure mate but this was something I read when he'd just signed and not QPR trying to do a damage limitation job.

Would be nice if Ashley was to find out if Remy has a release clause, price etc. Then let the rest of the country know exactly what it is.

Just so 'Arry knows what it feels like.

:lol: Very true.

Though with Ba you just know his brothers/cousins/imams/mates/car washers would have ensured word got around.

Guest jeremybeadle

Would be nice if Ashley was to find out if Remy has a release clause, price etc. Then let the rest of the country know exactly what it is.

Just so 'Arry knows what it feels like.

But Arry doesn't like talking about other team's players!