Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Na fuck him, he chose money and London.

Hope he struggles for a move with his high wages.

I don't think he will. His finishing looks superb, and his stint at QPR has only proven his ability. For all the likes of Gouffran are very tidy players, the difference is in the goals put in the back of the net.

They're certainly different kinds of players but I think Gouffran very likely has more than we're seeing at the moment as far as goal scoring (we might see it if Pardew allows him to get near the opposition goal regularly).

As far as Remy goes he's on a hot streak at the moment, but he's hardly proved enough to get a top contract elsewhere at this point.  Then again if he continues scoring until the end of the season I'm sure some club or other will be stupid enough to offer him silly money again.

Love the fact you say 'the likes of Gouffran' when you're referring specifically to Gouffran and nobody else. :lol:

Rumbled :lol:

I like Gouffran but he's not looking like hitting the net too regularly at the moment, although his general play is excellent from a team perspective. Not sure if that's entirely his fault or just a by product of our cautious style. But the end result is we are still relying too much on Cisse for goals.

Guest bimpy474

Love the fact you say 'the likes of Gouffran' when you're referring specifically to Gouffran and nobody else. :lol:

Rumbled :lol:

I like Gouffran but he's not looking like hitting the net too regularly at the moment, although his general play is excellent from a team perspective. Not sure if that's entirely his fault or just a by product of our cautious style. But the end result is we are still relying too much on Cisse for goals.

I would give him a go down the middle, he's more a centre forward anyway. That and Cisse could do with a kick up the arse now and again. Cisse is in the Simpson zone of earlier this season. No pressure on him to perform as there is no one to play instead.

:lol: Can we talk about that set penis on the other side?

It was quite dandy, basiclly a own goal  :lol:

Took it right out of our free kick manual.

Nah man, we float it, that was a CERN level freekick. It went shit mind  :lol:

It was absolute noise. I couldn't describe it at gunpoint and I was looking dead at it.

Said it before, f*** pride! If we can get this lad on the cheap I can forgive his half a season cash builder.

Completely agree now. Him and Ben Arfa either side of Cisse could be our best front three in years.

He's proving himself to be more than capable in this league. I'll expect serious competition from the likes of Spurs, Arsenal and Everton especially if he's going cheap.