Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ba was better for us and is the better player IMO. For all his Remy is a better all rounder - how many good games did he have when he didn't score? How many assists did he get?

Maybe it's because he was on loan but he never seemed a key member of the squad like Demba was.  Everything out the dressing room leads us to believe Demba was a leader.  I guess Demba playing in a better team most of the time helps my opinion. When he wasn't in top form he did very well for the team.  And otherwise he was brilliant himself. 

He also had a better Chelsea career in terms of personal highlights. The Slip and the QF Winner.

Guest Howaythetoon

Ba is the best striker we have had since Shearer IMO. What sets him apart was his mentality, he was like Big Al in that he was greedy for goals, had great self believe and was mentally strong and had a real presence. Remy would be an excellent addition, on loan or permanently, the bloke can score and has pace. 12m if true is a snip.

Would love him back though.  So needed.  Would have Berahino ahead of him though.

Nah. Remy is a known quantity. If Berahino came he could take more time to adjust to the area. We need someone to hit the ground running.

I don't think there's any contest. Ba was a far better player for us than Remy in his time here.

Ba was better for us and is the better player IMO. For all his Remy is a better all rounder

Agree with this. Personally when it comes to who was the better player for us, it's Demba by a mile.

If you want goals cast iron guaranteed then it's Ba every time. A far more instinctive finisher than Remy and could strike a pretty mean free kick as well. Remy is a more all round player though, and at his best would provide the pace that our side so desperately lacks. The question is, whether he's still the same player. Looked pretty lethargic in the few outings I've seen from him in Chelsea's colours.

Guest firetotheworks

I preferred Remy's all round game tbh, think he's a better player.

[emoji38]By an absolute mile. Proper annoying debate like, but then I don't rate Ba tbh.

Neither, Remy is just a mercenary. His heart will not be in it if things get really twitchy. He'll come for the wages but he has no interest in playing for us.

Another player linked with us in the past who might just be allowed to leave is Shane Long, be about a 3rd the price of most other strikers, pace to burn and knows where the goal is. Be perfect to play with Mitrovic

Neither, Remy is just a mercenary. His heart will not be in it if things get really twitchy. He'll come for the wages but he has no interest in playing for us.

Another player linked with us in the past who might just be allowed to leave is Shane Long, be about a 3rd the price of most other strikers, pace to burn and knows where the goal is. Be perfect to play with Mitrovic

I'd prefer Vardy tbh

I preferred Remy's all round game tbh, think he's a better player.

[emoji38]By an absolute mile. Proper annoying debate like, but then I don't rate Ba tbh.

How can you not rate Ba? He was just a natural goal scorer and had fantastic movement

Which players DON'T come to our shithouse just for the money, pray tell?

Perez maybe?, think he came here over some other clubs because he thought he'd have a better chance of playing rather than us paying him big wages.

Which players DON'T come to our shithouse just for the money, pray tell?

Perez maybe?, think he came here over some other clubs because he thought he'd have a better chance of playing rather than us paying him big wages.

As if he didn't join us for the wages either compared to what he was on, plus he'll be gone as soon as he gets the chance.

I can't stand Remy, he only came here to move on and made no secret about that. I know most footballers are the same but Remy didn't even try to hide it and I'm convinced his injury was bullshit.