Merry Christmas!

Dave

Aye not a single word in English from Santon.. hmmm to shy to speak his broken English.. surely he must be anle to speak a bit by now..

Anyway MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU FKERS

:D

Merry Christmas all.

and I hope the haters can find a bit of cheer at this time. ;)

3 spliffs later.. the typo police are oot in force.. take a fkn day off man

:D

He's not very good at his job, he missed one.

Merry Christmas everybody, I hope everyone gets everything they want, mainly good health for yourselves, family and friends.  Anything more than that is a bonus as far as I'm concerned although a trophy for us all would be nice.

Merry Christmas lads. Christmas mornin here in Australia and it's nice and cold. Delighted!

Everybody stay safe, drink responsibly and no matter what you do, don't grab a cop by the throat, no matter how prontonising they are. :thup:

2014 - The year of United. Interpret as you wish!

Merry Christmas one and all.

Well, it's been a fantastic year on N-O as far as I'm concerned. I've spent far too long on here but that's only because the crack has been good and it's really helps me feel connected to other fans (and let's me know I'm not mad in my views)  :)

I've thoroughly enjoyed your company and I wish you all the very best for the festive season and a great new year.

Howay the lads  :aww:

Merry Christmas lads. Christmas mornin here in Australia and it's nice and cold. Delighted!

Everybody stay safe, drink responsibly and no matter what you do, don't grab a cop by the throat, no matter how prontonising they are. :thup:

I'll prontonise the copper right up the throat if he even thinks of being prontonising towards me, man.

I'll prontonise the copper right up the throat if he even thinks of being prontonising towards me, man.

How about stop being a bitch and start dishing out Dominos vouchers to all of us! :D

To the people that make me laugh on here, the people that know their football and even the people I think are dicks.. Happy Christmas and enjoy yourselves.

We're here for one reason, NUFC.  If you're not then enjoy xmas anyway, cuntos. x

Guest strongbow69

To all the posters and admins  thankyou and merry Christmas all, N.O is the best by far, to all the watchers merry Christmas to you to  :)