Other clubs' kits (2023/24)

Toon Hoser

Quite like it too, as far as these mad modern ''football kit but also we want people to wear this for fashion" designs go. Feel like if the collar and cuffs were plain white it would make for a good contrast; the additional red and blue trim is just another level of busyness it can't really take. 

On 11/07/2022 at 10:14, Village Idiot said:

Why are we made to suffer so much?

1657530565704.png

If the sleeves/dark blue section was red instead, I think that would look so much better and much more like a Barca kit.

On 12/07/2022 at 12:34, ponsaelius said:

The off centre stripes are messing with my OCD but otherwise I like errea's effort for Hartlepool this year:

HPHMTP2223AS-Front_1_1024x1024.jpg?v=165

Those off-centre stripes! Are they actually mean to be like that! Looks  like an error.

33 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Those off-centre stripes! Are they actually mean to be like that! Looks  like an error.

They’re centered along the lines between the stripes, rather than through the middle of the stripe. The colors throw it off but it actually is centered. It’s weird but I do kinda like it. Helps that the sleeves are solid rather than striped.

Edited by Tomato Deuce

50 minutes ago, Tomato Deuce said:

They’re centered along the lines between the stripes, rather than through the middle of the stripe. The colors throw it off but it actually is centered. It’s weird but I do kinda like it. Helps that the sleeves are solid rather than striped.

That thin blue stripe on the left looks like he’s got a bag over his shoulder! 😂