Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Speed, Batty, Parker, Acuna were all immense players.

Back on topic, huge blow if Moussa is out but we'll cope. Can't wait to see him tear up the league next season*

*we stay up

I'm not sure about that. It would certainly be understandable like, but I rarely see Tiote show for the ball at all when the defence is looking for a midfielder. Cabaye is usually the only central option, if there is one.

That's why in some games Tiote has made more passes than Cabaye?

I'm not sure about that. It would certainly be understandable like, but I rarely see Tiote show for the ball at all when the defence is looking for a midfielder. Cabaye is usually the only central option, if there is one.

That's why in some games Tiote has made more passes than Cabaye?

Tiote makes the most succesful passes in every game he plays without Cabaye and is at worst, second with Cabaye.

As good as Sissoko is, the sad reality is that his absence wont make as big of a difference as it should due to Pardew's inability to utilise him correctly/play him in his natural position. Sad.

I know it's become fashionable to have a go at Tiote - but he really isn't as bad as some want to make out he is.  At his best, he is a good defensive midfielder.

We rarely see his best though

• 1 month later...