Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sissoko is looking every inch an extremely average (and fucking frustrating) player. He must give possession away with just about every touch.

If running into blind alleys and brick walls was an Olympic event we'd have a multiple gold medallist on our hands.

He came on the cheap and we're getting our moneys worth.

People officially turned on him after a day everybody was shit? Same guy who had some gut busting performances that have led to some key assists/goals that have gotten us crucial points?

Look back through this thread.  He goes from being the next Zidane to the next Carlton Palmer and back on about a 2-3 week cycle.

People officially turned on him after a day everybody was shit? Same guy who had some gut busting performances that have led to some key assists/goals that have gotten us crucial points?

Look back through this thread.  He goes from being the next Zidane to the next Carlton Palmer and back on about a 2-3 week cycle.

:laugh: :thup:

People officially turned on him after a day everybody was s***? Same guy who had some gut busting performances that have led to some key assists/goals that have gotten us crucial points?

Yep. For all his limitations he's a very decent player. Out-wide or in the middle. I was very critical of him when he had that extended run at #10 but overall he's been pretty good this season.

Sissoko man ... has to be in a side with a good umber of technical players that can get him into dangerous positions, and make up for his lack of technicality.

Reminds me a bit of Ramires at Chelea, who was so awful technically, especially when he first arrived. It's funny because for a while they tried to hide him out wide too.

Ramires hos improved bit by bit though, as he is at a professional club, and also as he has a good amount of quality around him, it makes up for what he lacks, and he can just be dynamic out there, and kind of run amok.

I am worried about Sissoko. Under Pardew he will only get worse and aorse i fear.

Sissoko man ... has to be in a side with a good umber of technical players that can get him into dangerous positions, and make up for his lack of technicality.

Reminds me a bit of Ramires at Chelea, who was so awful technically, especially when he first arrived. It's funny because for a while they tried to hide him out wide too.

Ramires hos improved bit by bit though, as he is at a professional club, and also as he has a good amount of quality around him, it makes up for what he lacks, and he can just be dynamic out there, and kind of run amok.

I am worried about Sissoko. Under Pardew he will only get worse and aorse i fear.

Ramires was having trouble adapting. He was a class player and I told you all so back then already. He was hopeless though that season :lol: I do agree with you though, under better management he'll succeed.

Ramires was having trouble adapting. He was a class player and I told you all so back then already. He was hopeless though that season :lol: I do agree with you though, under better management he'll succeed.

Thing is even then I loved Ramires, and I love Sissoko too, because they have so much to work with, they just need a bit of direction and need to have the right players around them.

For example, If you played Sissoko in a three man midfield with Anita and Marveux, with Gouffran, Remy and Ben Arfa in a forn three ahead, i guarantee he would look a lot better.

There's just more pace and technical ability there, that would allow him more space, and mask some of his errors.

You play him alongside Tiote, or in a side with Shola? And welll ... it's just too much too bear, as they will all just make each other look worse.