Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How long have I been saying this guy is a fraud?! Really don't like him.

Aye but you also rate Riviere Kaka

He completely right though, other then the Norwich game he's been shite since the back end of the 13/14 season.

He's like Walcott is, on his day he's brilliant, the thing is though his day comes once every 10/15 games.

If any so called 'better club' is stupid enough to sign this mercenary cunt, they'll quickly be in for a series of weak and lazy performances. As if anyone actually wants him anyway, there's a reason he's whoring himself out to any mong with a pen.

He completely right though, other then the Norwich game he's been s**** since the back end of the 13/14 season.

He's like Walcott is, on his day he's brilliant, the thing is though his day comes once every 10/15 games.

Massive insult to Walcott IMO. That guy bangs in the goals when he can stay fit, and in general is far more of a threat. Not having that at all.

He completely right though, other then the Norwich game he's been shite since the back end of the 13/14 season.

Fucking Stifler, man. Day off ever?

He's obviously a bit of a thick cunt to keep giving these interviews but if you actually read the words in that particular quote there is absolutely nothing in it

It's actually a very positive quote about the club. I wouldn't be fussed if he's sold, I just think we won't replace him with someone better. He's still one of our best attacking players, even on Saturday he was the only one to produce one or two decent moves.

Was anonymous today like, the fact he wasn't our worst player speaks volumes.

Whether he's our worst player or not is irrelevant. His constant selection causes massive problems in the 90% of games he doesn't turn up for.