Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I don't think anyone should have any complaints today, both him and Wijnaldum are expected to run a lot of miles due to the lack of drive from central midfield. They both put in a shift defensively as well which was the key to getting the win today.

Guest Howaythetoon

I thought he was still shit today, loads of sloppy passes, piss poor attempts at taking on his man and over hit balls. Yes he worked hard, ran about and got involved, but if he had any actual technical quality allied to that kind of work rate and running he would actually be immense. As such he isn't and never will be because he's shit on the ball most of the time.

I thought he was still shit today, loads of sloppy passes, piss poor attempts at taking on his man and over hit balls. Yes he worked hard, ran about and got involved, but if he had any actual technical quality allied to that kind of work rate and running he would actually be immense. As such he isn't and never will be because he's shit on the ball most of the time.

I think that's harsh, him and Gini are expected to work both ends of the pitch due to our lack of movement in central midfield. He doesn't get a lot of room to manoeuvre but still quite often gets a way and put in a decent ball. His number of assists should be telling. They can't all be flukes.

What an enigma this man is. First half he was awful. Looked half asleep. Second half came alive, things started clicking, and he fucking dropped Moreno like a little child on that counter - Moussa at his best. Guy kills me, he has the potential to be brilliant with that type of pace and strength...

What an enigma this man is. First half he was awful. Looked half asleep. Second half came alive, things started clicking, and he f***ing dropped Moreno like a little child on that counter - Moussa at his best. Guy kills me, he has the potential to be brilliant with that type of pace and strength...

Ultimately that's why we were able to buy him and why we still have him. If bigger clubs do their scouting properly they'll realise how massively inconsistent he is and stay well away, no matter how much he spouts off in the media. If he was consistent he would be one of the better midfielders in the league.

We just need to replace him with a real right-winger and get rid of this toxic, entitled fuck. He's one of the few real 'bad apples' we've had at the club, far worse than HBA in my opinion. At least HBA never chose when to turn up and when not to.

You have to read reports from neutrals to gauge how a player's done these days, on here some players faces don't fit. You would think he played badly yesterday reading some posts, but he was actually one of our best players especially second half.

We just need to replace him with a real right-winger and get rid of this toxic, entitled fuck. He's one of the few real 'bad apples' we've had at the club, far worse than idiots accused HBA of being, in my opinion. At least HBA never chose when to turn up and when not to.

I just realized how badly constructed this post was :D. It sounded like I was no longer an unabashed, heart-eyed fanboy of HBA, which is tantamount to blasphemy for me. So, corrected in bold.

What I meant to say was, Sissoko is miles below others who've been accused of being bad apples at this club in the past, in that he only seems to show up when he wants. I've both given up on him completely this year, questioned his attitude, and praised him, constantly this year. And it all points to entitlement.

You have to read reports from neutrals to gauge how a player's done these days, on here some players faces don't fit. You would think he played badly yesterday reading some posts, but he was actually one of our best players especially second half.

The same neutrals who say we shouldn't have sacked Pardew, and how great ginger Jack is?

People are frustrated with Sissoko's seemingly picky attitude, nobody's questioned his talent. He's got the highest assists for us this year, no? He seems to only do it when he feels up for it.

He was outstanding second half. His biggest problem is his touch and short passing are inconsistent which makes him look shit when the game is tight such as the first half yesterday

The same neutrals who say we shouldn't have sacked Pardew, and how great ginger Jack is?

People are frustrated with Sissoko's seemingly picky attitude, nobody's questioned his talent. He's got the highest assists for us this year, no? He seems to only do it when he feels up for it.

In individual games where a neutral has watched the game and is generally knowledgeable about football they can be better judges of who played well rather than fans who may be biased for or against certain players.

He was outstanding second half. His biggest problem is his touch and short passing are inconsistent which makes him look shit when the game is tight such as the first half yesterday

He loses the ball trying to go by players at speed which can look clumsy, but on the other hand when it comes off it opens other teams up. I'd far rather have than than Colback holding the ball, tapping it forward a yard then passing it backwards. I just hope when we replace him with this new right winger he doesn't disappear up his own arse like Thauvin. I think we've got far bigger problem areas than Sissoko.

For some reason, this guy always seems to come alive midway through the second half. His pace and power running with the ball on the counter is devastating. Didn't have a good game today iMO, but he's so dangerous when he's in full flight. Shame it only happens for 15 or 20 minutes per match.

When we were hitting them on the counter, his pace and power were causing them all sorts of problems. He could have easily had an assist right at the end although he did have a few poor crosses. Can't fault his effort over the last two games at least, you can probably see why big clubs havn't come calling for him.

For some reason, this guy always seems to come alive midway through the second half. His pace and power running with the ball on the counter is devastating. Didn't have a good game today iMO, but he's so dangerous when he's in full flight. Shame it only happens for 15 or 20 minutes per match.

I imagine, it is because normally the game naturally becomes more stretched in the second half of games. When he has space to run into, he is class. The run and ball through to Cisse was evidence of this.