Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sissoko will be a good player in a team if he just has the responsibility of getting the ball and bringing it up the pitch, and not relied upon to create chances

Sounds like a really limited player, not a very good one to me.

If football was played on 5-a-side pitches you'd probably be right.

£60 million for him and Gini ffs.

Only thing that pisses me off is that the fat smug prick will feel vinidcated by their transfer policy of the past 5 years and more.

Not when he's just lost far more from relegation, which is partly due to our transfer policy.

Sissoko is worth whatever clubs are willing to pay

If that's  £35m then that's what he is worth regardless of how poorly he performed for us.  What he did was perform well to a Europe wide audience in the euros.  Juve had probably never heard of him before the euros but with £100m from the sale of Pogba, £35m is small change to them and we'll worth a punt on his euro displays.

Linked with Real in a cash plus player offer in the Spanish press.

Gotta be a joke about the player part....

What real Madrid player would swap for the championship?

25m and no player is good enough,  I'd be so shocked if he got a move to Madrid. He's 100% not good enough.

25m and no player is good enough,  I'd be so shocked if he got a move to Madrid. He's 100% not good enough.

We've just signed an Atletico player, they're not all world class yee kna.

Guest chopey

Swap deals happen all the time in American sport I wonder why they are so rare in football, I could imagine something like Stones for Bony and Ya Ya been a good deal for both clubs

Swap deals happen all the time in American sport I wonder why they are so rare in football, I could imagine something like Stones for Bony and Ya Ya been a good deal for both clubs

Yaya's motivation to play for Everton would be off the charts

You forget how massive the championship is these days. I'm sure I read somewhere how it's the 5-6 biggest league in the world when finacials and attendances are taken into consideration.