Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He was at Paris airport five minutes ago and now he's in London with his agent? :lol:

To be fair people were saying he was in an airport in Paris at 9 this morning. It is possible that people were just using that info until he actually arrived in London. It's not like he would be in an airport waiting for a call from a club then going over, he'll be going over to London and then waiting in London for the call from whichever club.

This has to be a record for the amount of clubs linked to one player in a transfer window?

Love that we're involved in a deadline day 'saga' and I couldn't give a shit which way it ended up. :lol:

He`ll go to a club in the smoke...not sure which one.

In all fairness, I wouldn't rule out Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal or West Ham punting for him. What with the amount of money they all have left to be spunked.

Please go,  please go quickly

He`ll go to a club in the smoke...not sure which one.

In all fairness, I wouldn't rule out Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal or West Ham punting for him. What with the amount of money they all have left to be spunked.

Please go,  please go quickly

Thats it, like... the amount of money most of those clubs will have now, and you have the likes of Spurs trying to get players on the cheap.

Surprised Arsene aint shown his hand.... yet.

hehe

Probably his agent, leaking rumours behind his (sissokos) back to keep his spirits up.

It'll be really interesting to see what happens with this if he stays.

He'll need to motivate himself to play, and play well, if he wants a move in January. If he does, he can destroy teams in this league, come January we cash in for the price we wanted today and he'll likely have played a part in winning us several points. It could be win-win if this massive cuntish bell end were to stay.

Chelsea could sign him just so that Spurs don't, the money wouldn't be an issue.. could be worth 6 points in the season as he does seem to do well against the blues.

I'm hopefully he'll be gone by around 9pm

Chelsea could sign him just so that Spurs don't, the money wouldn't be an issue.. could be worth 6 points in the season as he does seem to do well against the blues.

I'm hopefully he'll be gone by around 9pm

What the hell are you going on about, man? :lol: