Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We're weaker now, so keep laughing off your tits we made a massive profit on him, it's gotta be up there with one of the craziest deals in today's market. But we need to reinvest this money in January/Summer and hopefully this transfer and not having a replacement in won't harm our promotion hopes.

30 million in profit, Gouffran starting games on the wing but everybody over the moon because we've worked ourselves into such a tizzy in hating Sissoko. Bet Ashley can't believe his luck.

Not sure that matters anymore while Rafa is here. Rafa will already be thinking of who to spend that on come January.

Hopefully not, no one decent will join us in the championship.

I imagine if promotion is looking likely in January we may keep hold of the money until the summer. We will only spend it if we feel like we need to.

Exactly what we should be doing, you are not going to get anything until you get promoted anyway.

I do tend to agree, not that i think we're underestimating Rafa as manager, but you just never know.