Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Will see the best of him when defender have to worry about Gouffrans speed and Ben Arfas technical ability.

Right now he is playing well and that's with a hell load of players marking him. The though of Cabaye spreading the ball and defenders having to worry about 4 offensive players is insane. No doubt Pardew will be able to fuck that up though...

I'm sure pardew is looking forward to playing:

Cisse

Gouffran - Sissoko - Ben Arfa

Cabaye - someone

as soon as possible.

Will see the best of him when defender have to worry about Gouffrans speed and Ben Arfas technical ability.

Right now he is playing well and that's with a hell load of players marking him. The though of Cabaye spreading the ball and defenders having to worry about 4 offensive players is insane. No doubt Pardew will be able to f*** that up though...

Cisse

Cabaye - someone

as soon as possible.

If we get this team out this season, we will hurt somebody real bad. Fairly confident of that

Right now he is playing well and that's with a hell load of players marking him. The though of Cabaye spreading the ball and defenders having to worry about 4 offensive players is insane. No doubt Pardew will be able to f*** that up though...

Cisse

Cabaye - someone

as soon as possible.

If we get this team out this season, we will hurt somebody real bad. Fairly confident of that

Oh and hope its the mackems btw :)

Cisse

Cabaye - someone

as soon as possible.

it'd be beyond hilarious to decimate them in the derby and finish above them in the league after the first half of the season :lol:

Cisse

Cabaye - someone

as soon as possible.

it'd be beyond hilarious to decimate them in the derby and finish above them in the league after the first half of the season :lol:

especially after all their gloating and going on about shit, they are 2 points of us man 2 points :) - lunatics the lot of the inbred fuckers

Hope him & Hatem can play together, knowing our luck we'll get a Gerrard/Lampard or Cisse/Ba problem.

You would think it would be fine. Sissokho seems intelligent in his play and reckon him and Ben Arfa will work well together and cause all sorts of problems for teams. They can interchange if required I reckon to give opposition defence different problems. Also possible to switch Gouffran and Ben Arfa throughout the match to mix it up.

Potentially very exciting to watch

ben arfa has been crying out for a player to play with him who can make intelligent runs into space from deep so he can play the cheeky through balls he's fucking amazing at

i'm :drool: at the thought of these two 'cause on early evidence i can hardly think of a player i'd have liked us to buy more than sissoko to compliment benny

Yeah but knowing Pardew *insert something here Pardew never does*

:D

What? Come on. :lol:

Sorry I'm just not used to a run of posts about potential line ups without a post stating "yeah but knowing Pardew he will start Jonas/Williamson/Shola/Krul up front etc..."  O0

Alan Pardew faces former club Southampton on Sunday confident the team have filled the gap created when Demba Ba moved to Chelsea.

According to the Newcastle manager, it was a case of 'who needs Ba when we've got Moussa Sissoko'.

'The key point is that I've always wanted a No 10 here. I've always felt we lacked what I would call a natural, modern-day No 10,' he declared.

'Moussa has given us that since joining us from Toulouse. Whereas Demba was an out-and-out striker with Papiss [Cisse] and it didn't quite work, I think the fans are excited that it looks like Moussa and Papiss, or Moussa and Shola [Ameobi], work well.

'Moussa has added to us. I was desperate to bring him to this club - it was a no-brainer for me. He hasn't proved me wrong - and I don't think he will. I don't think this is just a great start. I think he's a top player and he'll take that forward for the rest of his career here hopefully.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2283512/Alan-Pardew-happy-Moussa-Sissoko.html#ixzz2LlwfC4Ez

Don't see him as a number 10 myself.

Why not? He's been fantastic there.

I think he'd be more involved in the game if he was deployed further back, in more of a 'box-to-box' role, where his physical qualities would be better utilised and he would still have license to make marauding runs forward. With the way we seem to play, I think he might often find himself isolated just behind the striker.

Agree he's looked very good so far.