Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The manager just needs to get a hold of him and tell him to take his time.

The same way the manager just needs to get a hold of Ban Arfa and tell him to keep it a bit more simple, but still enjoy himself.

These guys need some good man management and positive reinforcement.

I guarantee the manager does neither, instead he harps on about tracking back and getting stuck in, and could give a f*** about anything else.

that would require coaches that could or know how to do that.

Guest Howaythetoon

Those first touches, those attempts to pass and that time when he should have shot... :lol:

He is quick, very strong, has a good engine on him and does seem to work hard but he's an extremely limited footballer.

This lad needs given a position and trained at it. I'm sure he could be a very good PL player, but at present he's too inconsistent and unsure. Doesn't help that he's whored out to any position going.

He should be practising the same role every day and being the sole person commanding that role every weekend. Driving on from CM, either to be driving at the box and playing the ball to those ahead of him or out wide, and legging to back to help Tiote/Anita clean up, collecting the ball when it's won.

48 chances my arse.

Keep saying this with him, Anita and Tiote in the team you are not going to create chances or control the midfield. Anita for me is not a premier league player and often gets bullied out of games - he is ok but is not suited to the hustle and bustle of the premier league and really doesn't dominate the field with the football either. Sissoko's control is woeful and he loses the ball more than any other player on the pitch. Tiote today showed he is a liability in waiting but putting him and Anita in the centre of the pitch in my opinion is not going to allow you the platform to win games on a regular basis.

At one point he was clean through today, then preceded to wait for the defence to get back.

I was going insane at that, he's a moron. Whenever he's in a situation where he has to think he f***s it up.

It is a common theme... confidence. The squad lacks it in front of goal. Sissoko is a bit of a luxury, the deluxe caravan type of luxury..its still a bloody caravan. He has all the tools to be immense and we get flashes of it. He does good work up the flank and makes some neat passes but bottles it in front of goal and doesn't do enough coming back lately.

Back to my original point though, we saw it with Santon who does this all the time, Obertan, Gouffran, Cisse in the past year, Debuchy..they all panic and look for a pass or an extra touch rather than striking the fucking ball towards goal. They are literally scared to give it a go. Santon should have scored today from that kind of senario..but he usually has that happen several times a match. Either its confidence or its Pardews tactics telling them to find the pass. Either way the coaches are at fault once again.

Even Hatem and Anita are in the same boat at times although they sometimes just over play it, as does Sissoko. Tiote is the only guy that gives it a go, and he is usually too far in the other mindset trying to strike it from everywhere.