Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

As I've said before he would add a bit of dynamism in the midfield which we certainly need at the moment. He's more of a box to box midfielder and is not a Tiote replacment, however he is physically strong and that would certainly help our considerably lightweight midfield. I'd sign him in January, his signing would not be a vital one but it would definitely be of benefit to the team.

I'll have him in now thank you very much. This would be one of those bargains our chief scout is famed for, and wouldn't affect the CB money IMO. Would really show that this club means business, and would catapult our chances of survival.

Debuchy, Remy, Sissoko, Graham and a CB and we'll win da leeg. Dis here seezn IMO.

I'll have him in now thank you very much. This would be one of those bargains our chief scout is famed for, and wouldn't affect the CB money IMO.

Which centre back money?

The one we have ear-marked for the Willo upgrade. We'll deal with the Colo replacement should that need arise, once his situation is resolved.

I'll have him in now thank you very much. This would be one of those bargains our chief scout is famed for, and wouldn't affect the CB money IMO.

Which centre back money?

The 62p Ashley has in his back pocket, however time is running out as Greggs are selling their remaining festive bakes on the cheap and they are running out fast.

Which centre back money?

The 62p Ashley has in his back pocket, however time is running out as Greggs are selling their remaining festive bakes on the cheap and they are running out fast.

How do you come up with this stuff?

Which centre back money?

Your one of my best friends, and you work with me. Have you not worked it out yet?, I'm a bit mental.

Which centre back money?

Your one of my best friends, and you work with me. Have you not worked it out yet?, I'm a bit mental.

You're for the record