Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just because he isnt performing now, doesnt make him a terrible player all of a sudden. Dont forget the position we put him in.

Nobody said he was a terrible player all of a sudden. Which position are you on about, CM?

with the simple job of breaking up play, and handing the ball off to midfields in front of him. In that role, I believe he can thrive.

He can do well in that role. It'll nearly always hold us back as a team, though.

Im talking about CM. Obviously.

And I disagree with you. Different games call for different approaches. Do we need a Tiote type player when at home against Reading, going forward, probably not. Do we need a Tiote type player away to Man U ? Probably yes. If we are leading 1-0 in a tight game, do we need him to come on to close out the game? yes.

Its about having a squad and options. Not just a great first 11.

Tiote gives us a great option, and when he was in form, he was an absolute beast.

Guest firetotheworks

I'll have him in now thank you very much. This would be one of those bargains our chief scout is famed for, and wouldn't affect the CB money IMO.

Which centre back money?

The 62p Ashley has in his back pocket, however time is running out as Greggs are selling their remaining festive bakes on the cheap and they are running out fast.

How do you come up with this stuff?

Your one of my best friends, and you work with me. Have you not worked it out yet?, I'm a bit mental.

You're for the record

He's for which record?

competition for positions are healthy....tiote might step up his game if this happens.

more quality CMs are needed...in order to progress perch shouldn´t start so many games tbf.

not the most important position to upgrade atm but happy if we do.

If we brought in Sissoko I'd feel much more confident that we're going to get out of trouble this season. Someone who's going to take the game by the scruff of the neck and drive the team forward in the middle of the pitch. At the minute our midfield is so lightweight and it's a real problem.

IF the club are serious about this guy, the sooner they get it sorted, the better because they may not get the chance if they wait until summer...he may well go elsewhere as there is plenty of competition for his signature.

I'd do it now personally, what ever way you look at it; 2m now or free in the summer we would make a massive profit on him regardless. ( looking at it from an Ashley perspective)

He would give us something we don't have.... a presence in the middle that could drive us forward while being a defensive monster.

We have a lot of midfielders but none of his type and would probably find a better balance to our midfield too which to me seems a bit imbalanced at the moment even when everyone is fit.

I think if we can get him now for the reported money then the club will definitely be trying to do that. Our way of working is to get a jump on the competition in some way, and we won't be able to do that if he's available for free in the summer.

Seems in the 'too good to be true' category at the moment, but we'll see.