Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Think we could try him beside Shelvey in centre midfield, maybe in a more defensive role. He has serious strength and power so if he had the discipline to play there it could work well

I like this idea, ya know, playing him in the position he had played his entire career before Alan fucking Pardew decided he was a winger.

perhaps the stupidest footballer I've ever seen, actually did alright when he switched to full back though.

Having said that you could have took any cunt out from the crowd and they would have looked alright after Colback's performance today.

Who is this clown? I'm starting to feel like I'm at the ground with some pissed arsehole shouting at every player to boot someone up in the air.

perhaps the stupidest footballer I've ever seen, actually did alright when he switched to full back though.

Having said that you could have took any c*** out from the crowd and they would have looked alright after Colback's performance today.

Who is this clown? I'm starting to feel like I'm at the ground with some p*ssed arsehole shouting at every player to boot someone up in the air.

:coolsmiley:

Another one who was shite until Colback went off.

Much better at left back than left midfield and was able to start his runs from deep.

Is Colback the common denominator in this or is De Jongs composure and ability to get to grips with midfield more important????

We'll know next 2 games when copper top is suspended.

Again, never seen anyone try less :lol:

Today? Really? He was poor on the ball but ran up and down all day man

Spot on.  He's been lazy as fuck in the past.  But the last two games, the effort has certainly been there. 

Some of our mong fans in the ground, man.  "Sissoko, run for the ball.  You've got to work you lazy twat."  "Wijnaldum has done fuck all.  Just walking around the pitch."

Now neither had particularly good games.  But I would guess both covered the most distance on the pitch?  They ran themselves into the ground. 

Again, never seen anyone try less :lol:

Today? Really? He was poor on the ball but ran up and down all day man

Spot on.  He's been lazy as fuck in the past.  But the last two games, the effort has certainly been there. 

Some of our mong fans in the ground, man.  "Sissoko, run for the ball.  You've got to work you lazy twat."  "Wijnaldum has done fuck all.  Just walking around the pitch."

Now neither had particularly good games.  But I would guess both covered the most distance on the pitch?  They ran themselves into the ground.

Both very valid points from the mong fans.

In my experience, most fans only watch the ball or what's happening close to it, hence they don't notice or care about the effort put in by most players away from the action.

He worked hard, was still terrible with the ball on the counter but showed flashes of his physical strength/top speed in defence. Clearly he gets preoccupied with his own failings and the crowd's reaction to any mistake he makes whenever he has to slow down play and look for options. If he's in power running mode he just tries to tank through people but that invariably fails as it's a low percentage option. Frustrating but levels above the dross Colback & Janmaat served up yesterday.