Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

And fans opinions doesn't necessarily reflect the actual ability of a player as well, clouded by personal emotion towards the player.

France regular, captain of his club (after Benitez came in), most assists, most created chances, most successful dribbles. But nah, Paul fucking Dummett is a better player :lol:

Hes stroppy cunt, his heart is not in it and he wants to leave. Fine, fuck him. Even though he is good, he is by no means irreplaceable, especially not in the championship.

Let him leave as long as Benitez gets what he is asking for. He won't be missed, but let's call a spade a spade. In the current squad, with the possible exception of Townsend and Lascelles who have only played a handful of matches for us (too early to judge imo), he is the best player we have.

Paul Dummett is a better left back than Sissoko is in whatever position he thinks he plays.

All 3 keepers, Mbemba, Lascelles, Dummett, Townsend, Mitrovic are all better in their positons. The fact it's not more is a damning assessment of our dreadful recruitment rather than any olive branch to Moussa Sissoko.

And fans opinions doesn't necessarily reflect the actual ability of a player as well, clouded by personal emotion towards the player.

France regular, captain of his club (after Benitez came in), most assists, most created chances, most successful dribbles. But nah, Paul fucking Dummett is a better player [emoji38]

Hes stroppy cunt, his heart is not in it and he wants to leave. Fine, fuck him. Even though he is good, he is by no means irreplaceable, especially not in the championship.

Let him leave as long as Benitez gets what he is asking for. He won't be missed, but let's call a spade a spade. In the current squad, with the possible exception of Townsend and Lascelles who have only played a handful of matches for us (too early to judge imo), he is the best player we have.

Paul Dummett is a better left back than Sissoko is in whatever position he thinks he plays.

All 3 keepers, Mbemba, Lascelles, Dummett, Townsend, Mitrovic are all better in their positons. The fact it's not more is a damning assessment of our dreadful recruitment rather than any olive branch to Moussa Sissoko.

That's why Dummett can't make the Wales squad and Sissoko can make the French one. I'm not convinced Dummett is even much better a left back than Sissoko based on his few games there this season. Lascelles, who I really like played about ten games and couldn't get in the Forest team last season IIRC. Townsend I think is better than Sissoko. Even if you hate him as a footballer as many do and that's fair enough it should be clear to everyone that he was our best attacking threat until Townsend came, which is also backed up by him creating way more chances than anyone else in our team

The same French squad that Ben Arfa can't make? Yet I'm sure we would all agree Benny is a far better player than Sissoko.

Point being you can't say X player is good because he makes this International squad, you can't account for the loyalty/racism of managers. If you sat me down and told me I could either pick Dummett at LB or Sissoko at RM/CM/LM for our first match next season, I'd pick PD every time. Sissoko has some useful attributes but they don't add up into a good footballer, or one that even has a proper position.

The same French squad that Ben Arfa can't make? Yet I'm sure we would all agree Benny is a far better player than Sissoko.

Point being you can't say X player is good because he makes this International squad, you can't account for the loyalty/racism of managers. If you sat me down and told me I could either pick Dummett at LB or Sissoko at RM/CM/LM for our first match next season, I'd pick PD every time. Sissoko has some useful attributes but they don't add up into a good footballer, or one that even has a proper position.

Didn´t realize Sissoko were white....or maybe you are mixing him up with Dummett? That would explain a lot actually.

France regular, captain of his club (after Benitez came in), most assists, most created chances, most successful dribbles. But nah, Paul fucking Dummett is a better player [emoji38]

That's why Dummett can't make the Wales squad and Sissoko can make the French one. I'm not convinced Dummett is even much better a left back than Sissoko based on his few games there this season. Lascelles, who I really like played about ten games and couldn't get in the Forest team last season IIRC. Townsend I think is better than Sissoko. Even if you hate him as a footballer as many do and that's fair enough it should be clear to everyone that he was our best attacking threat until Townsend came, which is also backed up by him creating way more chances than anyone else in our team

Yet in those 10 or so games, Lascelles scored more goals than Sissoko ;)

Didn´t realize Sissoko were white....or maybe you are mixing him up with Dummett? That would explain a lot actually.

They're racist against arabs. Sissoko's not arab.

Everyone's opinion is subjective to their own bias or dislike of a player (which may well be justified) but there's always one factor which cuts through all the crap - price.

Dummett at best might fetch £3-5m. Sissoko would have an asking price of between £15-20m.

It's all very well saying we don't care what the price is, we want X player out of the club, but Rafa will very much care, because the money we can bring in will affect the quality of player we can bring in as a replacement.

How do we know that when we sign players we well them that we are just a stepping stone? I'm sure most mid-table to relegation clubs like ourselves sell it to players as play in the biggest league in the world. It doesn't really work 'come here, and we will sell you in 2 years time for loads more money to a bigger club'

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Rafa mention about the previous recruitment process not taking into account the character of a player, and determining what their motives were for joining the club?

We've signed too many players who don't have that hunger and placed them in a toxic environment where that laziness has been allowed to flourish.

How do we know that when we sign players we well them that we are just a stepping stone? I'm sure most mid-table to relegation clubs like ourselves sell it to players as play in the biggest league in the world. It doesn't really work 'come here, and we will sell you in 2 years time for loads more money to a bigger club'

I'm sure that a similar thought process is used at other clubs. However, whilst here they are under the impression that cups and league positions are irrelevant; which I don't think is the case elsewhere. It's poisonous to the extreme.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Rafa mention about the previous recruitment process not taking into account the character of a player, and determining what their motives were for joining the club?

We've signed too many players who don't have that hunger and placed them in a toxic environment where that laziness has been allowed to flourish.

I recall quite a lengthy article about how Graham Carr spent weeks making sure players like Demba Ba were the 'right fit' for the club being bidding.

Maybe they just stopped caring.

Is Pogba any better than Sissoko?

Dear MC,

You constantly rave about Pogba. The media raves about Pogba. Is he really all that? He plays in Italy for a pretty decent team but would he really be better than the similarly built Sissoko if he were in the Premier League?

I often wonder whether some of these (forin) players become overhyped by the media as a result of their agents and the marketing of the clubs, rather than the talent.

JazGooner

http://www.football365.com/news/mails-is-pogba-any-better-than-sissoko

http://i.imgur.com/n5edXpZ.gif

Dear MC,

You constantly rave about Pogba. The media raves about Pogba. Is he really all that? He plays in Italy for a pretty decent team but would he really be better than the similarly built Sissoko if he were in the Premier League?

I often wonder whether some of these (forin) players become overhyped by the media as a result of their agents and the marketing of the clubs, rather than the talent.

JazGooner

:lol: jesus christ

Racism man ffs. Absolute crock of shit from two cunts Cantona and Benzema

Dear MC,

JazGooner

Fucking hell :spit:

Yet in those 10 or so games, Lascelles scored more goals than Sissoko ;)

The point was that you can't judge players on ten games

I recall quite a lengthy article about how Graham Carr spent weeks making sure players like Demba Ba were the 'right fit' for the club being bidding.

Maybe they just stopped caring.

Maybe our transfer dealings are dodgy as fuck and peddling lies about months of scouting and profiling players is just a cover.