Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas  6m6 minutes ago

Rafa press conference. Sissoko in the squad. 'He's a good professional - he trained well' #nufc

So he can't have been who he was talking about at the forum? Unless he's making this up?

Good to see us sticking to our guns on this one. And to see he's available tommorow.

Never any doubt about it. He'll probably be on the bench tomorrow, but Rafa would probably prefer to keep him anyway, so whoever wants him will have to stump up the cash.

Imagine booing him when we need the points. :rolleyes:

Hopefully we'll already be ahead by the time he comes on (if he does).

And if he starts?

He'll get over it. A few boos might even light a fire under his arse and he'll give it the old "I'll show 'em"  performance.

I cannot think of a player who's been treat better than Sissoko. He starts every single game and is presumably on a good contract.

Ok then, lets turn it this way. What do you think they told him /promised him when he signed? Maybe something about ambition? Maybe even the word success was mentioned? Or do you think they told him that we'll try to hang on in the Premierleague collecting tv money, sometimes we might be relegated but don't worry we'll be back soon enough.

So during his time here the club has shown ambition to be succesful? It has hired managers and players to support that ambition?

Good contract and starts every match :lol: Well fair enough, I guess that's all you can dream of when you are a Newcastle player.

Well I doubt when he signed we hoyed a projection up with our hopes of relegation mapped out, ofcourse we bigged ourselves up :lol: He's a f***ing moron if he signed a 6.5 year contract on the back of that slapheeds words.

Didn't he sign for us when relegation was a real possibility?