Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

Tbf I wouldn't really call him a mercenary, he's always wanted to go to the best clubs as proven by his actions here in fucking Everton off for Spurs. Doesn't just move for money

Sent from my VFD 700 using Tapatalk

What a load of horse shit.

To be fair to the bloke, he's stuck to his guns. He's wanted CL football from the start, he's getting it. We both win.

Yeah. A lot of disappointed hate filled morons in this thread are probably mortified, but we got as good deal as could be expected, and Spurs will have a very good player on their books.

He is a good player, but he's rarely of any use when not playing on the counter attack. How often do Spurs do that?

I think he's a lot better than that. He loses the ball only when trying to make things happen at pace and gets called worse than shit for it. He could slow down and play safe but then we'd end up with Obertan or Colback instead. It's time he moved on though, I'm pleased that we got decent money for him. Replacing him next season if we get promoted will be a big ask.

Guest neesy111

To be fair to the bloke, he's stuck to his guns. He's wanted CL football from the start, he's getting it. We both win.

Yeah. A lot of disappointed hate filled morons in this thread are probably mortified, but we got as good deal as could be expected, and Spurs will have a very good player on their books.

He is a good player, but he's rarely of any use when not playing on the counter attack. How often do Spurs do that?

I think he's a lot better than that. He loses the ball only when trying to make things happen at pace and gets called worse than shit for it. He could slow down and play safe but then we'd end up with Obertan or Colback instead. It's time he moved on though, I'm pleased that we got decent money for him. Replacing him next season if we get promoted will be a big ask.

He was a big reason we got relegated.  No miss at all.

30 million in profit, Gouffran starting games on the wing but everybody over the moon because we've worked ourselves into such a tizzy in hating Sissoko. Bet Ashley can't believe his luck.

If we fail to go up, this might be semi-relevant.

Tbf I wouldn't really call him a mercenary, he's always wanted to go to the best clubs as proven by his actions here in fucking Everton off for Spurs. Doesn't just move for money

What a load of horse shit.

Its all true though

What a shithouse. This stunt proves, to me at least, what a negative arsehole this fucker must have been in the squad. Fuck him.

Must be why Rafa named him captain last season; take the blame for us going down has worked a treat.

He's a dickhead man, Disco. Rafa didn't know the squad and was probably desperately trying to get the best out of him.

I know, so are large swathes of other players we've had who have brought way less to the club but are forgiven all over the place. His endeavour and ability has paid for nearly ever single player we've brought in this summer, the mercenary/lazy/foreign/brainless cunt.

Through value accumulated purely through performances for France. He is all of those things.

:lol::lol: aye that £28m international differential. Absolute shite.

30 million in profit, Gouffran starting games on the wing but everybody over the moon because we've worked ourselves into such a tizzy in hating Sissoko. Bet Ashley can't believe his luck.

Absolutely fucking exactly.

Guest neesy111

You'll never be happy tbh sewelly.  Permanently a miserable arse.

Love how he's suddenly forgiven for basically watching us get relegated and not giving a shit and now brilliant and should never have been let go in some eyes. He has shirked his duties and gone off on a sulk to try and force a move, we got the money we wanted for him and a toxic presence is out the dressing room. Would I be happier if we had someone who was as good as Sissoko on the wing? Sure, but he did not want to play for us even when he was playing for us and we are well rid.

What a shithouse. This stunt proves, to me at least, what a negative arsehole this fucker must have been in the squad. Fuck him.

Must be why Rafa named him captain last season; take the blame for us going down has worked a treat.

He's a dickhead man, Disco. Rafa didn't know the squad and was probably desperately trying to get the best out of him.

I know, so are large swathes of other players we've had who have brought way less to the club but are forgiven all over the place. His endeavour and ability has paid for nearly ever single player we've brought in this summer, the mercenary/lazy/foreign/brainless cunt.

Through value accumulated purely through performances for France. He is all of those things.

:lol::lol: aye that £28m international differential. Absolute shite.

Whey obviously you have factor in buying from a PL club & the increased insanity of fees. The value certainly isn't from the last two years of NUFC performances. If you want to praise him for kindly providing £30m fair enough, I'm certainly not going to.

Not sure that matters anymore while Rafa is here. Rafa will already be thinking of who to spend that on come January.

He was a big reason we got relegated.  No miss at all.

Another myth based on fuck all.