Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

This is the cherry on the top the fucking cake i'm going to scoff.

Fantastic player.

Sissoko, Mbiwa, Debuchy, Ben Arfa, Gouffran, Cabaye.............Hahaha for once i'm so smug being a Newcastle fan.

Tiote gone by the end of the window. Blates.

Not complaining, btw. This is a level up.

Who would buy him for what we'd want though? I know he's out of form but I can't see why we'd accept less than £8m.

If we've signed his replaced for cheap we might take a bit less than originally.

We need a squad... Especially the way yellow cards are dished out these days...

Does he score goals to along with that pace and power?

No.

That's a shame. Usually with a box to box player you'd expect a few.

I'd say maybe 7 or 8 a season. Better than Tiote, not as good as Cabaye (goalscoring wise)

7 or 8 a season for a midfielder's pretty good tbh. I would be more than happy with that.

Fantastic player.

Sissoko, Mbiwa, Debuchy, Ben Arfa, Gouffran, Cabaye.............Hahaha for once i'm so smug being a Newcastle fan.

Didn't you say if we signed all of these players then you would marry Mrs Bimpy?

Guest bimpy474

I hope he turns out to be as good as most of us think he is, he looks like being a massive bargain.

At work nearly every football fan who i work with was amazed we got him. Most of the drivers (footie fan ones) who come in were the same. If he is highly rated enough for other fans to hear. Good news.

Guest bimpy474

Fantastic player.

Didn't you say if we signed all of these players then you would marry Mrs Bimpy?

You absolute motherfucker :lol: