Massadio Haïdara

Optimistic Nut

His all aura is that of a wild thug who just "gives his all".  Reckless ugly t***. I'm now beyond the heat of the moment but I still want someone to snap his leg.

Yeah, thought I'd have calmed about it a bit, but if anything I'm more raging after the some experts etc are talking about it.

@mattslaterbbc

Wigan's Dave Whelan tells @bbc5live McManaman wasn't reckless, 'got ball as clean as a whistle' & ref had clear view #wafc #nufc

Oh dear.

sack of shit.

@mattslaterbbc

Wigan's Dave Whelan tells @bbc5live McManaman wasn't reckless, 'got ball as clean as a whistle' & ref had clear view #wafc #nufc

Oh dear.

Loudmouth Arsehole.

Edit - Really hope these cunts go down now.

@mattslaterbbc

Oh dear.

Wasn't Whelan's career ended by a horrific tackle? If so, those comments are pathetic.

@mattslaterbbc

Oh dear.

That's definitely it for me. Can't wait for Wigan to go down. Disgusting.

@mattslaterbbc

Oh dear.

What the actual f*** is that daft old c*** on about,is he f***ing trolling?

Wigan making themselves look more f***ing scumish by the minute.

Guest icemanblue

I can understand protecting a young player, but, considering we've all heard how his career was ended by such a tackle, that's beyond terrible.

Dave Whelan: “young McManaman went in for the ball and got the ball, as clean as a whistle, then followed through and they collided" “..referee was 15 yards from the tackle. I don’t think his view was blocked. He had a clear view. I had a clear view in the stands