Massadio Haïdara

Optimistic Nut

Today was actually the first time I've seen him play! (Missed the Europa League games in which he played because of my staying late at work).

Definitely got a great prospect here and he slotted in very nicely. Looks like we're going to have nice bit of competition for LB.

Really don't see what he did that is worthy of praise tbh, i loved his performances against Anzhi and Mentalist but today was the definition of  :undecided:

He wasn't exactly solid defensively and he didn't offer anything offensively, he obviously has great promise but today's cameo wasn't that good tbh.

Definitely not one worthy of praise anyway.

Yeh I like him a lot. In Haidara and Bigirimama we have two youngsters that do not look out o,f place in the first team. Then in Sammy, Fergie, Streete, Campbell and Good there are potential first teamers. These guys just need games.

Yeh I like him a lot. In Haidara and Bigirimama we have two youngsters that do not look out o,f place in the first team. Then in Sammy, Fergie, Streete, Campbell and Good there are potential first teamers. These guys just need games.

Agree completely.

Haidara and Bigi are used to featuring regularly in the first teams of their previous clubs, and that is the big difference.

Love it when he completely muscled samuel eto'o off the ball. Got to think players must realise a few seconds later they just beat a great  :smitten:

Looks a good player, was better than Santon this game, albeit Santon has shown more in the past. Very happy to have depth at full back

Inexperience showed at times, but he looks like another promising signing. I'd not play him ahead of Santon though.

I think I just about would tbh based on what I've seen so far... If it wasn't a bit risky throwing a young player new to the league into the team. I think he generally looks more solid as a defender than Santon. He's more Enrique-like. He's also got a left foot which helps.