Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

Streete and Satka should go on loan if given the opportunity. If we were to depend on our academy lads for the 4th CB spot, I rather it be Curtis Good who has at least experienced competitive matches over the past few seasons.

Streete has been told he can leave the club

Streete and Satka should go on loan if given the opportunity. If we were to depend on our academy lads for the 4th CB spot, I rather it be Curtis Good who has at least experienced competitive matches over the past few seasons.

Streete has been told he can leave the club

Where's that from? Loan or sale?

At best we'll sign someone on loan to make up the 4 senior centre-backs until Lascelles comes in next season.

unless the deal involves a transfer fee at the end with them getting their money back or something, pardew will have told them he's shite so another year in the wilderness with us his value would be nothing anyways

Absolutely tragic mismanagement once more. Fairly certain he must have sided with Ben Arfa in whatever has gone down last season for him to be pushed out like this.

I think it's more simple than that TBH, just the old ignorant manager doesn't trust young foreign defender situation.

Absolutely tragic mismanagement once more. Fairly certain he must have sided with Ben Arfa in whatever has gone down last season for him to be pushed out like this.

I think it's more simple than that TBH, just the old ignorant manager doesn't trust young foreign defender situation.

agree with unbelievable, stink of something more personal tbh

Except Yanga-Mbiwa isn't exactly a spring chicken anymore and although he hasn't been convincing for us yet (no less so than Colo or Saylor at the moment I might add) he was brought in already a France international and a Ligue 1 winner (captain). Unless he has regressed really badly (of which there has been no evidence on the pitch when he's been given a chance in his natural position) there must be more to it than Pardew not trusting him surely?

I think the problem is Mbwia is Pardew's worst nightmare! Pardew likes a no-nonsense defender (i.e risk adverse) who will get it as far away from goal as possible in any sort of dangerous situation (probably why he seems to prefer Dummet over Haidara aswell). Whereas Mbwia is a ball playing CB, he will pick up the ball and try and keep possession, naturally this is more risky (but ironically more beneficial in the long run) which is what Pardew can't stomach, as all he gives a shit about is scraping by in his job.

To be honest either way Mbwia is wasted under Pardew and he is better moving on to progress. Our only hope is Pardew is binned at Christmas and the likes of Ben Arfa and Mbwia can return and show how much of coward Pardew is/was.

I think the problem is Mbwia is Pardew's worst nightmare! Pardew likes a no-nonsense defender (i.e risk adverse) who will get it as far away from goal as possible in any sort of dangerous situation (probably why he seems to prefer Dummet over Haidara aswell). Whereas Mbwia is a ball playing CB, he will pick up the ball and try and keep possession, naturally this is more risky (but ironically more beneficial in the long run) which is what Pardew can't stomach, as all he gives a s*** about is scraping by in his job.

To be honest either way Mbwia is wasted under Pardew and he is better moving on to progress. Our only hope is Pardew is binned at Christmas and the likes of Ben Arfa and Mbwia can return and show how much of coward Pardew is/was.

Not having that. How do you explain the fact Colo, possibly even more of a ball playing defender, is untouchable under Pardew?

I think the problem is Mbwia is Pardew's worst nightmare! Pardew likes a no-nonsense defender (i.e risk adverse) who will get it as far away from goal as possible in any sort of dangerous situation (probably why he seems to prefer Dummet over Haidara aswell). Whereas Mbwia is a ball playing CB, he will pick up the ball and try and keep possession, naturally this is more risky (but ironically more beneficial in the long run) which is what Pardew can't stomach, as all he gives a s*** about is scraping by in his job.

Not having that. How do you explain the fact Colo, possibly even more of a ball playing defender, is untouchable under Pardew?

Please don't tell Pardew that Colo is a defender

When Hatem had the bust up last year with Pardew, wasn't he supposed to have blasted king cunt over his terrible treatment of Yanga?

When Hatem had the bust up last year with Pardew, wasn't he supposed to have blasted king cunt over his terrible treatment of Yanga?

That's what BG told me on another forum.  Sounds credible like, specially as it'd be Pardews English pros in Captain fistpumps and Captain fisted he'd essentially be rallying against.