Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

Guest firetotheworks

I mean, yeah yeah yeah Pardew is a f***ing mental patient. But...

If MYM goes to Roma, that means that there are other people that trust his opinion. They believe the s*** he says, and they don't blink when a CL club comes in for a marginalized player.

:lol: We're completely f***ed. For decades.

Are people going along with it? I'm scared to look elsewhere. FWIW people were the same with Ginola, Tommasson, Robert and Bellamy.

If MYM goes to Roma, that means that there are other people that trust his opinion. They believe the s*** he says, and they don't blink when a CL club comes in for a marginalized player.

This scares the hell out of me.

Are people going along with it? I'm scared to look elsewhere. FWIW people were the same with Ginola, Tommasson, Robert and Bellamy.

:lol: No, I mean within the organization. No one is asking if it's weird that a team that can't defend for shit is loaning a defender to a CL club. Pardew doesn't rate him, so off he goes.

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas 16s

Stunned about Yanga-Mbiwa. Great move for him. Disastrous for #nufc. Pardew always thought him "suspect" in the air.

:lol: We've got players that are suspect on fucking Earth, and MYM is in Rome.

Mbiwa away without a chance yet 4 years on and we are still going with Colo, Williamson and Taylor (who consistently ship goals).

I am at the stage where I do not want a replacement coming in for Mbiwa or the striker we so badly need.  Pardew is a dead man walking...

At least Taylor isn't renowned for being an injury prone mess...

Guest firetotheworks

:lol: No, I mean within the organization. No one is asking if it's weird that a team that can't defend for s*** is loaning a defender to a CL club. Pardew doesn't rate him, so off he goes.

Oh right, yeah. I imagine Graham Carr is probably more than curious like. We're doomed like.

Oh my fucking GOD. What the serious fuck? Surely our best CB cannot be going out on loan?

The last time Pardew commented on his playing ability, it was because he was being a fucking snake and taking him out the starting line-up having played really well alongside MIKE FUCKING WILLIAMSON.

Stunned about Yanga-Mbiwa. Great move for him. Disastrous for #nufc. Pardew always thought him "suspect" in the air.

:lol: We've got players that are suspect on f***ing Earth, and MYM is in Rome.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I almost got fired for howling at this!

"Suspect in the air". Do we really want to discuss what some of his favourite morons are suspect at, never mind the manager himself :lol:

Father Lord give me strength!

"Suspect in the air". Do we really want to discuss what some of his favourite morons are suspect at, never mind the manager himself :lol:

:lol:

2 centre backs over 30, with one approaching it. Naturally, we sell the youngest senior centre back.

Scary that we might be falling back on youths, given that two of our senior centre halves have questionable injury records the last few seasons.

:lol: We've got players that are suspect on f***ing Earth, and MYM is in Rome.

You a sniper/spy like or work in a militant library?