Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

Your reputation rests on finding good players and when they do come, they're coached by Pardew and Carver. I'd be disgusted too. f*** knows why Carr doesn't scout for a team that'll better appreciate his findings.

Not sure i'd call Mapou a finding as he was already quite well known, but I can appreciate the sentiment.

'Graham Carr "disgusted" by the decision to loan Yanga-Mbiwa to Roma. Says Trevor Morley, who spoke to him today, on Norwegian TV #nufc'

Tweeted by some fan in Norway. Not quite sure why GC was on Norweigan TV like :lol:

:lol: I'd like to think this guy has been quietly building a shortlist of decent managers.

It's our only hope that he has. For real.

well well, he was only our most promising player who never got a deserved run at CB.

Might as well have played him as a forward and concluded he wash´t good enough for our fantastic team.

This farce alone should be enough to get pardew sacked imo!

can´t remember other recent signings that got me that excited.

Watch Roma flog him for €20m+ in a year's time like they've been doing with several of their CBs these past years.

:lol: To you. That's gonna be where I really lose it. Because Pardew will still be here.

Not good enough for us but fine to start at the Etihad in the CL.

Rudi Garcia, man, wish we had hired him the season we signed Cabaye or the season right after. Would have been immense after the 5th place season.