Aston Villa vs Newcastle - 29/01/13 @ 7:45pm - Not on TV

Beren

@MsiDouglas: Suggestion is that Sissoko will make an immediate impact but may take MYM a bit longer to show his best. More difficult for Continental...

@MsiDouglas: ...defenders to adjust to physicality/pace. See also: Colocconi. A fine window for #nufc

Reckons Taylor might start v Villa

@MsiDouglas: Suggestion is that Sissoko will make an immediate impact but may take MYM a bit longer to show his best. More difficult for Continental...

@MsiDouglas: ...defenders to adjust to physicality/pace. See also: Colocconi. A fine window for #nufc

Reckons Taylor might start v Villa

Not cool...

Guest expat in the pool

whichever combo plays, we should still have the stongest bench in years with options to change things when needed

I wouldn't mind Taylor starting.This one will be a battle so mightn't be the best game for Mbiwa to make his debut especially in centre back beside Colo who has being a bit distracted lately.Did someone say he can play left back?Wouldnt mind giving Santon a break,I like him but his defensive work has being poor the last month or so

Taylor can play with Colo, I'd be fine with that as it's a tried and tested solid partnership. If we play a midfield 3 and Sissoko is fit and ready to play, what are the options instead of him, Perch or Jonas? I wouldn't mind seeing a 3 of Anita, Cabaye and Sissoko to be honest.

Mbiwa has to start this like. Can't even believe there's a debate about it.

It's crazy.

This, surely there must be a concern about a centre partnership of Taylor coming back from a lengthy injury lay off and Colo and question marks surrounding his mindset? MYM needs to start, if he's struggling we can bring Taylor from the bench, equally if Colo's head's not in the game he can be subbed too. Just my opinion fwiw.