Aston Villa vs Newcastle - 29/01/13 @ 7:45pm - Not on TV

Beren

Absolutely criminal if Shola starts this, although I'm mentally preparing for Shola and Jonas both starting :anguish:. Williamson starting would cause an all time meltdown. :lol:

For example...

What??

Maybe he's excited and looking forward to this game, but still worried about some players starting, nothing wrong with this.

It's a perfectly understandable concern tbh.

Nothing to moan about imo! Personally i wont say too much until we know the starting 11 for the game. But some might still be excited and very much looking forward to the game while at the same time worried about some players starting. Not a big deal imo.

If it's possible to be cautiously extremely optimistic, then that's what I am.

So while you're thinking you might win 1-0, a small part of you is thinking "yeah, 6-0 win is on the cards"?

85% of the votes on skysports reckon we will win this :scared:

Considering that Villa have been nose diving for months and we have just signed a boatload of players to give us a massive boost I'd say that's fair enough. Winning away from home is never easy, but with them in such rotten form we'll never have a better chance.

Looking forward to this game, kind of hoping that the new arrivals will give the team the extra morale boost needed. Just think how villa fans will be feeling right now, they are probably more nervous than us now they have seen the players we have brought in. I would like to see sissoko and mbiwa start the match and probably a 20 minute sub appearance for gouffran, but tbh with Pards you never know what you are going to get... :pardsgrin:

Right, off to bed.

Kick off at 6.45 am, so I'll see you gentlemen in six hours.

If I wake up and he's picked Shola and Jonas there'll be war. :lol:

Give over man. You'll probably still be snoring when Cisse's hauled off and replaced by Perch to give us a tackle on the pitch.

Guest Roger Kint

I reckon he'll go:

Krul; Debouchebag, MYM, Colo, Santon; Perch, Cabaye, Sissoko; Marveaux, Gutierrez; Cisse

BENCH: Elliot, Taylor, Haidara, Anita, Obertan, Gouffran, Shola

2-1 to us.

That wouldnt surprise me tbh.

I really do hope that Anita starts, i think he'd thrive with Cabaye and Sissoko in front of him. Good distributer of the ball and likes to pass and move as well. Starting him is us taking the game to them, starting Perch is a bit more going for safety defensively. Personally i think we'd be stronger defensively on a whole, as we'd be better in possession and hopefully keep the ball away from Villa as much as possible. Time will tell i guess.