Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

If people forget about their hate for Pardew for a minute, if you look at who is unemployed and realistic were left with..

Tony Pulis - plays awful football and dresses like a charva

Tim Sherwood - cockney

Steve Clarke - failed at wba

Malky Mackay - possible racist

Roberto Di Matteo - nothing special

Martin Jol - also nowt special

Avram Grant - meh

Rene Mul - failed at wba

Gianfranco Zola - championship standard probably

NoneEvery single one of these are an improvement on Alan Pardew which is worrying, hopefully clubs will start sacking manager soon and some better managers will become available

FYP

If people forget about their hate for Pardew for a minute, if you look at who is unemployed and realistic were left with..

Tim Sherwood - cockney

Avram Grant - meh

Rene Mul - failed at wba

None of these are an improvement on Alan Pardew which is worrying, hopefully clubs will start sacking manager soon and some better managers will become available

have a f***ing word man :lol:

Too right, its quotes like this that give us a bad name, I couldn't give a shit where the next manager is from as long as his credentials are up to it

Geordies hate cockneys man, remember how much we hated Rob Lee, Les Ferdinand, Warren Barton...

Tim Sherwood - cockney

Avram Grant - meh

Rene Mul - failed at wba

None of these are an improvement on Alan Pardew which is worrying, hopefully clubs will start sacking manager soon and some better managers will become available

would have agreed until last season but he had palace playing decent football.

Tim Sherwood - cockney

Avram Grant - meh

Rene Mul - failed at wba

Perhaps we should bite the bullet and pay compensation to hire a decent manager then? What's the point of sacking Pardew only to hire another window cleaner or plumber?

I need to lay off the gin, like. Rene Meulensteen's time at WBA completely passed me by. I must've been out of it. Was he before or after Pepe Mel?

I remember him at Fulham, though.

It never happened, think "Rene Mul" meant "Pepe Mel" but who knows

Tim Sherwood - cockney

Avram Grant - meh

Rene Mul - failed at wba

heres my thoughts

Tony Pulis - really don't think he'd come, he's a control freak and ashley doesn't like his managers having any control

Tim Sherwood thats a godawful arguement. Its very hard to judge him at all as a manager but I'll settle for the for that I can't stand him in the slightest.

Steve Clarke- Noticable the collapse in form after the loan of lukaku ended. Whether thats down to the replacement in dof they had was incompetent or bad management is debatable

Malky Mackay  while I can't quite put it past Ashley to even think about it theres no way he's getting a job any time soon is there?

Roberto Di Matteo -  I put him into the unrealistic category for 1 simple reason RDM will almost certainly want more money than ashley will dream of giving out, if he even considers the job as worthy of him.

Martin Jol - Dear god his spell at fulham was horrific, when he arrived fulham was an ageing side in need of young legs, his solution was to buy loads more old players and boy did it show.

Avram Grant -didn't show anything at West Ham to say he knows much about management

Rene Mul - ???

Gianfranco Zola - gamble and a half take out the fact he was a great player and his name wouldn't even be mentioned in passing when considering potential replacements.

Guest Howaythetoon

Pulis would do the kind of Pardew wet dream job. Stable, solid, functional, mid-table, safe. But fucking boring. No thanks.

I want to have what Everton have got. Can't compete money wise but out there on that picth the players and manager can compete. Fuck mid-table, how about the top 6 and a trophy man.

Guest Howaythetoon

I used to rate Jol, he seems to do better when he isn't the one buying the players, ala at Spurs. similar to Hughes. Jol is a good coach but his stock has fallen and I think the PL isn't for him.