Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Lets be realistic about these unemployed managers. Rijkaard and van Marjick are coming nowhere near our club at the minute. Nor, unfortunately, is Blanc unless the set up of the club changes. For some reason I couldn't see us going anywhere near Adkins despite the fact I think he'd fit perfectly into the current set up. Di Matteo would be top of the list.

By no means Pardews biggest fan but if im honest none of the names on that list scream out at me.

If i had to choose i would go Di Matteo but he would never come here in a million years, Adkins maybe?

I doubt the majority of our fans would be happy but I certainly would be with Dutch Shteeve.

:thup: Same here Jonny to be honest, got a massively rough ride from the English press when in charge of the national team. May not have fared too well at Forest or Wolfsburg but has shown some great ideas at Twente.

Would prefer Martinez or Adkins but if we're talking Pardew or McLaren, there's no contest for me.

from that list i think le blanc or di matteo. Le blanc because of the french players and his experience and di matteo for his personality and good results with chelsea.

What i really want is Klopp or someone with the same football philosopy as him! Laudrup - as some has mentioned isn´t the answer long term imo. But he has experience working on a budget and hopefully he has learn from earlier mistakes about man management.

But i really cant see pardew being sacked...not even if we should go down?

I think his contract and personal relation with ashley is very strange/weird and i think his loyality towards ashley will get extra time here.

hope im wrong.

from that list i think le blanc or di matteo. Le blanc because of the french players and his experience and di matteo for his personality and good results with chelsea.

What i really want is Klopp or someone with the same football philosopy as him! Laudrup - as some has mentioned isn´t the answer long term imo. But he has experience working on a budget and hopefully he has learn from earlier mistakes about man management.

I think his contract and personal relation with ashley is very strange/weird and i think his loyality towards ashley will get extra time here.

hope im wrong.

Tad unrealistic

http://www.mlactu.fr/article/foot-mercato-montpellier-le-départ-de-girard/687

They're speculating that Girard may be considering his future as Montpellier manager as he wasn't consulted about the Mbiwa transfer.

If he's jobless could see him being the sort we'd look at if Pardew goes.

Wait, so he'd resign because NUFC bought his captain, and then he'd go and join NUFC? :lol:

They're speculating that Girard may be considering his future as Montpellier manager as he wasn't consulted about the Mbiwa transfer.

Wait, so he'd resign because NUFC bought his captain, and then he'd go and join NUFC? :lol:

Maybe him and Mbiwa have a Cabuchy relationship?

Erm, why would he resign from one club that didn't consult him on transfers only to sign up with another that would treat him just as badly? :lol:

Guest neesy111

I doubt the majority of our fans would be happy but I certainly would be with Dutch Shteeve.

Say what you like about him but he won Boro their 1st and only trophy.  Bloke should be a hero on Teesside.

His kids used to go to my school when he was at Boro, then they left on account of being bullied about it. When I was there everyone thought they were overly sensitive and it was all well intentioned, but school was dead upset over the whole thing and wonder if it was crap for them lol

(yes I went to a posh school, was pretty traumatic)

The kind of team we can put out now deserves a manager who can inspire and guide and let players play their natural game. That's all Clough ever did. Rijkaard would be awesome here, I really believe that.

hope im wrong.

I don't think that Matt Le Blanc would do a very good job.