Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Pardew was pretty much Head Coach already. It's just a name.

The nearest thing to a coach was when he parked the bus against Chelsea

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqfmj2mFo81qf8qkso1_500.jpg

Guest chicken little

Those tweets are the same sort of s**** psychics come out with.

I'm sensing a dog...

Oh, yes, yes, I had a dog 14 years ago, it's him.

check out the cunts website ffs:

http://www.hopelondonltd.com

there's only one register this fellas on, and it ain't the fa list of registered agents

Guest firetotheworks

Charnley won't have a clue who to go far tbh, he knows fuck all about football.

This never ever stops them Nees. I just hope Carr is involved and has a big influence otherwise we're almost certainly fucked.

Who's this Jonathan Hope fella? Got over 80,000 followers on Twitter.

@Jonhopeofficial: I've just heard who is getting the #NUFC job. I'd love to say but can't because of legalities in regards to betting. Gonna be a shock tho RT

@Jonhopeofficial: It's common knowledge I know Mike Ashley and have several #NUFC Players. I'm not trying to p*ss anyone off. I know who is getting job! Shock

@Jonhopeofficial: I personally think bad! But Newcastle fans know best. I don't think good appointment but #NUFC Fans are amazing. Deserve better! That's imo

@Jonhopeofficial: I don't think it's a good decision for the club but I've heard tonight from the main man! Unless he's lying (which he never has b4) #NUFC

@Jonhopeofficial: Before people start giving me abuse I'll reveal before the press and #NUFC fans can check my validity with any #WBA or #MUFC Fans. I know RT

@Jonhopeofficial: Just because Ashley has made a decision on the next manager doesn't mean that I have to say he's a good choice. Personally I think bad #NUFC

@Jonhopeofficial: I don't and do not condone betting. Ally McCoist has been relieved of his duties at Rangers. Still being paid. Cheap option! Just saying

@Jonhopeofficial: I promise #NUFC Fans I'll reveal before the press like I did with Pulis and LVG okay. That's fair enough. Newcastle is a huge club RT

Billy bullshitter?

http://i.imgur.com/NE4UM9m.gif

Top class  :lol:

Absolutely baffles me how Charnley, Ashley & co are going to sit down with any manager and outline their rhetoric for the club and the head coach's job description. "Listen, you get no say in transfers, we want you to throw the cups and you can't finish higher than 8th. Fancy it?"

:facepalm: Who the fuck we gonna end up with, man?

Absolutely baffles me how Charnley, Ashley & co are going to sit down with any manager and outline their rhetoric for the club and the head coach's job description. "Listen, you get no say in transfers, we want you to throw the cups and you can't finish higher than 8th. Fancy it?"

:facepalm: Who the fuck we gonna end up with, man?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/staticarchive/3a163b379b1ebaee93896ee4e704ee4306e4b2b6.jpg

:facepalm: Who the f*** we gonna end up with, man?

^^^^This

Ya just know we're gunna end up with a out of work desperate plodder like David O'Leary :rant:

Guest neesy111

Again though, whatever you think about McClaren's ability, he's a proper manager who has will have legitimate aspirations, you would think.

He's not a manager, he's a good coach not manager.

If you went English really there's only two men you'd even come close to considering, one is McClaren the other Howe. Both have serious question marks above them.

Surely Ashley understands this head coach thing works better on the continent than it does here, we've a great opportunity for getting this right, I just think Ashley will want to make the same mistakes as he always does and have it his way.