Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Peter Lovenkrands ‏@lovenkrands11  27s27 seconds ago

A lot of you's said Frank de boer and I agree with that! think he would be great for the job, with me as assistant

:lol: tickling de Boer's sphincter with his nose

Were they at Rangers at the same time? Could be some nice recruiting work for lovelyhands.

A lot of you's said Frank de boer and I agree with that! think he would be great for the job, with me as assistant

That quote doesn't show all of the following emojis which made it seem more more jovial.

I fear the appointment of Carver would be a final, spiteful move by Ashley.

At least Pardew is gone. One thing for sure is that IF we go with Carver and if he doesn't do well he'll get booed so hard that he's not going to be able to handle it. For whatever reason, Pardew didn't get as much shit as he deserved during his time here as he seemed to be bulletproof somehow. Hopefully we'll get a decent manager now instead of wasting more time, but damnit i'm happy that we're rid of the fraud as the new one/ones wont be as hard to remove. Maybe it's just my gut feeling.

I fear the appointment of Carver would be a final, spiteful move by Ashley.

At least Pardew is gone. One thing for sure is that IF we go with Carver and if he doesn't do well he'll get booed so hard that he's not going to be able to handle it. For whatever reason, Pardew didn't get as much shit as he deserved during his time here as he seemed to be bulletproof somehow. Hopefully we'll get a decent manager now instead of wasting more time, but damnit i'm happy that we're rid of the fraud as the new one/ones wont be as hard to remove. Maybe it's just my gut feeling.

Yeah, the main thing is Pardew is gone, he was always the major hurdle. It will be a painful 2nd half of the season though if Carver gets the job until the summer. But at least something to look forward to at the end of the season.

Pardew's reign had set the malaise so deep that the crowd were like zombie's. Given the length of his contract and how shit the football was I think lots had just given up, whereas others have been brainwashed into thinking small since relegation.

Might sound odd but I was glad to hear a bit of booing after the last game. Despite what the rest of the country says our fans should always have high standards and expect the best. That mindset might come alive again now we finally have no Pardew.

Be more comfortable for Frank than using his (alleged) massive cock.

If we got Tuchel, man. I'd die from dehydration.

This. He's not employed currently either. What a fucking coup that would be.

I know nothing about him, why would it? What's so great about him?

A look at his league finishes with Mainz shows 9th, 5th, 13th, 13th, 7th, compared to Pardew's 5th, 16th & 10th in a better league. I know position isnt the whole story, but like I said it's all I have to work from

If we got Tuchel, man. I'd die from dehydration.

This. He's not employed currently either. What a fucking coup that would be.

I know nothing about him, why would it? What's so great about him?

A look at his league finishes with Mainz shows 9th, 5th, 13th, 13th, 7th, compared to Pardew's 5th, 16th & 10th in a better league

:yao:

Mainz did not use to be a very good team, then he made them good in a league with a more competitive "top" section of teams than in the PL. Those positions I would say are more impressive than say taking a team like Swansea to the top seven of the PL.

Tuchel :fwap:

Not gonna happen but we can at least dream. Mainz have always been skint as well, he worked on an absolutely tiny budget.

Aye the budget they have makes ours look like Real f***ing Madrid.

More than anything else it's the fact he showed to be tactical flexible and ability to improve and develop players.