Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Galtier: Club and himself has ruled it out. Under contract until the summer iirc?

Favre: We wish. Too good and under contract

Garde: Supposed to take a break for personal reasons.

Tuchel: On a break until the summer. under contract.

But hey, at least it's possible that we'll replace a cunt with a dick going by that list.

Remember all those times just after another disappointing transfer window or when season ticket renewals were coming up and we used to be treated to all these stories about our transfer targets and the fantastic lists of brilliant and expensive players we'd targeted to sign?

Short of ended up in a relegation battle (probably only need two wins)  the season is over anyway so if key targets don't want to move in January then wait till the summer.

We may struggle to get 2 wins judging by last couple of games.

Short of ended up in a relegation battle (probably only need two wins)  the season is over anyway so if key targets don't want to move in January then wait till the summer.

You probably have to ignore yesterday when considering performances.

Against Burnley, who you have to remember are a form side we put in a very good first half. You would have to believe at this stage that there is no reason that can not be transferred into a 4 to 5 wins at least, especially with Aarons, Abeid, Cisse, De Jong and Santon coming back, and perhaps more opportunities for Cabella under new management.

Against Burnley, who you have to remember are a form side we put in a very good first half. You would have to believe at this stage that there is no reason that can not be transferred into a 4 to 5 wins at least, especially with Aarons, Abeid, Cisse, De Jong and Santon coming back, and perhaps more opportunities for Cabella under new management.

:lol:

Form side Burnley :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/UVA4mKZ.jpg

Guest NobbyOhNobby

I admire your enthusiasm and optimism but...

- Burnley are in the bottom three

- Two of the players listed are unavailable for the whole of Jan due to the ACON

- The other three have played a combined 5 games (approx) this season

Like I said, admire your optimism but there's just as much reason to be massively pessimistic until we know who's in charge

I admire your enthusiasm and optimism but...

- Burnley are in the bottom three

- Two of the players listed are unavailable for the whole of Jan due to the ACON

- The other three have played a combined 5 games (approx) this season

Like I said, admire your optimism but there's just as much reason to be massively pessimistic until we know who's in charge

We have played 2 shit teams and looked much shitter overall. Yes we have Perez and Sissoko, we also have the shittest defence and a clueless mini Pardew in charge.

Guest Roger Kint

The list is said to include  St Etienne’s Christophe Galtier, Borussia Moenchengladbach’s Lucien Favre, former Mainz coach Thomas Tuchel, former Lyon coach Remi Garde  and Dick Advocaat.

Doubt anyone knows apart from Carr and Charnley. But i'd fly to the moon if we get one of them (not Advocaat). Can't see it though...

I would be shocked if any of those names were on Swindlers List tbh

The list is said to include  St Etienne’s Christophe Galtier, Borussia Moenchengladbach’s Lucien Favre, former Mainz coach Thomas Tuchel, former Lyon coach Remi Garde  and Dick Advocaat.

Doubt anyone knows apart from Carr and Charnley. But i'd fly to the moon if we get one of them (not Advocaat). Can't see it though...

I would be shocked if any of those names were on Swindlers List tbh

:lol:

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see that chancer Advocaat on the list. Though at least with Ashley's tight fists its unlikely he would be allowed to go on a spending spree that would see us demoted to League Two a few years later due to financial impropriety...

If a manager is on a short list does that mean they are already interested in coming?

I'd imagine the club have at least approached their agents to ask whether they'd be in consideration. Any flat out no will not be on any short list