Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

I'd like to believe that the Mirror aren't just making stuff up and pretending they have some inside knowledge but I don't.

Got the old Bishop all over it imo

Either way I can't see it being true. De Boer isn't going to leave Ajax to come here and act as a salesman for Carr's prospects. Why would Ashley want a coach with that sort of ambition?

Not sure I could take Carver til the end of the season like, we'd plummet down the league.

Not sure if Frank would want to take us in the Championship  :undecided:

that would be so impressively shit for carver not to scrape 9 or so points from the next 18 games. I almost want to see it happen. It seems impossible.

Would rather have someone like Hoddle in temporary charge if we are legitimately waiting until the summer to appoint someone awesome like De Boer. Leave Carver in charge and we won't even be in the Premiership next season.

Would rather have someone like Hoddle in temporary charge if we are legitimately waiting until the summer to appoint someone awesome like De Boer. Leave Carver in charge and we won't even be in the Premiership next season.

I can't imagine him wanting to uproot for 6 months work when he has a cushy coaching job at QPR and the sky gig to be honest.