Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Guest Roger Kint

As far as I am concern De Bore, Garde and Tuchle dont want to come now. it is better to wait than giveing it to Schuster which can be much worst than Pardew. 

Dont see any guarantee that any of those want it in summer either to be honest. Christ we would be deluding ourselves to think the club would even bother to consider options until 1 June anyway by which time those could have new jobs.

As far as I am concern De Bore, Garde and Tuchle dont want to come now. it is better to wait than giveing it to Schuster which can be much worst than Pardew. 

If the offer was right then they would want to come now, Palace wanted a manager and paid what was needed to get him and we could and should do the same.

Guest Roger Kint

If the offer was right then they would want to come now, Palace wanted a manager and paid what was needed to get him and we could and should do the same.

With Garde or Tuchel sure, i doubt theres anything we could offer De Boer to walk out on Ajax now

With Garde or Tuchel sure, i doubt theres anything we could offer De Boer to walk out on Ajax now

I'm not sure it's true about de Boer, he's going to win something he's won a few times before so has nothing to prove, and he seems to be getting some stick back home.

Careful there Mick, we can't compete with sovereign states like crystal palace

[/quote

Even Garde dont want to take over now before he can secure his coaching staff from Lyon. Also Tuchel is under contract with Maniez we all know this situation can be corrected in the summer months.

It wasn't just a matter of paying money though. Pardew was eager to leave and the Palace job had particular attractions from a personal point of view. He didn't want to miss the chance.

I hope that by the end of this week I will have a better indication of where we sit.

Time's a ticking slapheed.

Transfer window is also open and we have two fit centre backs

I have not clicked on the transfer rumors thread once all month :lol:

I hope that by the end of this week I will have a better indication of where we sit.

I have not clicked on the transfer rumors thread once all month :lol:

You clearly loathe wasting time :thup:

Dummit is playing there also Good is back to fitness.

No one gives a fuck about Good.

As for Dummett he's makeshift at best.

No one gives a f*** about Good.

lol no one cares  :mike: we SHOULD not buy anyone until we have a new manager those two players are capable of feeling the gap.

No one gives a f*** about Good.

lol no one cares  :mike: we SHOULD not buy anyone until we have a new manager those two players are capable of feeling the gap.

Don't worry, we'll feel the gap alright  :lol: