Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Could Schuster be coming on a short term contract to see the season out?

I'm so desperate for someone to come in like this. I have already resigned myself to waiting til the summer to be underwhelmed by Steve f***ing Mclaren. After more weeks of do boer, tuchel, Galtier and by then Benitez being announced as our main target by the rags.

The thought of Carver getting more games in charge turns my stomach. I absolutely fear for our premier league status. To be fair I do regardless of any short term appointment right nowhere.. This has already drifted into farce territory and a few of our players have seemingly given up. We will simply sink under Carver. At least we might put up a fight with someone new as interim.

Same Schuster we denied being interested in the ,Knute his name came into the equation early this week? He has buckled under media pressure at almost every club. Not even sure how he got the Real job to begin with. Smoke alarms going off at this one.

Yet he's always got decent enough results and played nice football. He just makes things too hard for himself sometimes with his character.  You have been linked to more exciting managers, but he's miles ahead of Pardew.

Didn't Bild also report about two weeks ago we were about so appoint that Bruno fella? (forget his last name)

Aye, Labbadia.

Bild just make up a load of s****, wouldn't trust any of their articles.

Didn't Bild also report about two weeks ago we were about so appoint that Bruno fella? (forget his last name)

Aye, Labbadia.

Bild just make up a load of s****, wouldn't trust any of their articles.

They didn't. They said there had been contact twice.

It looks like we just won't be getting a good manager at this rate.  Everyone we're after, if we're honest is holding out till the summer, probably waiting till better jobs are on offer really.

We can maybe get someone good if we wait till the summer, because they won't all get great offers, but it looks increasingly like there's no way Carver won't endanger us before the summer.  So the reality looks like being us getting a much more mediocre manager at some point, maybe March, when we've done nothing and Carver is still in temporary charge, having dragged us into the relegation battle.

That's how I feel things can be summed up now.  There's just no way we can wait till the summer and if the good candidates won't come we'll have to get somebody rubbish, who can at least do a better job than Carver.  The more desperate the search gets, the more appetising the dinosaur candidates will begin to look again to Charnley.

It looks like we just won't be getting a good manager at this rate.  Everyone we're after, if we're honest is holding out till the summer, probably waiting till better jobs are on offer really.

We can maybe get someone good if we wait till the summer, because they won't all get great offers, but it looks increasingly like there's no way Carver won't endanger us before the summer.  So the reality looks like being us getting a much more mediocre manager at some point, maybe March, when we've done nothing and Carver is still in temporary charge, having dragged us into the relegation battle.

That's how I feel things can be summed up now.  There's just no way we can wait till the summer and if the good candidates won't come we'll have to get somebody rubbish, who can at least do a better job than Carver.  The more desperate the search gets, the more appetising the dinosaur candidates will begin to look again to Charnley.

We would have no problem getting a decent manager right now if we were prepared to make them an attractive offer.

As always, it's the farcical running of the club from above that it putting us in this situation.