Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Emotional rollercoaster this like.  We have gone from Garde to Charver to McClaren to De Boer in the matter of 24 hours.  With another four months of this on the cards i might have to inflict a self imposed internet ban.

If he's actually interested, I'm willing to wait but it's a massive IF.

He should be the number 1 choice but:

1. I don't think he would come and work for the corrupt cunts in charge - same goes for the 'other' manager reportedly in consideration

2. If for some reason one of these managers did want to work for these wankas, can we really wait until the Summer and massively put our Premiership status at risk with the idiot Carver in charge

Given the stature of De Boer I just can't see him moving here. Garde and Tuchel are both young managers so it would make sense for them to take a certain element of risk and if they could have an impact like Pochettino did then they're instantly in a position where they'll be wanted by a few bigger clubs. De Boer is already at that level at what is he realistically going to achieve with us to get him to a massive club? It just seems like there would be too much of a risk on his part to damage his career rather than improving it.

It would be such a let down to end up with McLaren after the names we have been linked with.  After having been a "manager", I am not sure how he would adapt to just being a "head coach".  He walked out of Forest because of difficulties with the board after a few weeks didn't he?

What's happened to Will Hughes who was meant to be the next big thing? I haven't heard mention of him for ages.  Has he pushed on with McLaren as his coach?

It would be such a let down to end up with McLaren after the names we have been linked with.  After having been a "manager", I am not sure how he would adapt to just being a "head coach".  He walked out of Forest because of difficulties with the board after a few weeks didn't he?

What's happened to Will Hughes who was meant to be the next big thing? I haven't heard mention of him for ages.  Has he pushed on with McLaren as his coach?

Was playing at the weekend

If and that's a huge IF, De Boer is really interested or could tie up, it would be a massive. I can't stretch enough how much I have loved his Ajax side every time we've played them in the past two seasons.

That said, there's lots of rumours that he will be approached by one of the candidates to our presidency.

If and that's a huge IF, De Boer is really interested or could tie up, it would be a massive. I can't stretch enough how much I have loved his Ajax side every time we've played them in the past two seasons.

That said, there's lots of rumours that he will be approached by one of the candidates to our presidency.

He's not as tood as you're making out VI. Reading their forums there are quite a few Ajax fans who can't wait to see the back of him (too defensive minded for their liking).

Wasn't he even mentioned as a candidate last summer before you got Enrique?

He's not as tood as you're making out VI. Reading their forums there are quite a few Ajax fans who can't wait to see the back of him (too defensive minded for their liking).

That's like us complaining about dropping below 65% possession though.

Fair enough, but I've really been impressed by them in Europe. They've outplayed us often, at our own game.

That's like us complaining about dropping below 65% possession though.

Fair enough, but I've really been impressed by them in Europe. They've outplayed us often, at our own game.

big jump from ajax to to barca these days mind, whatever way you look at it