Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Guest Roger Kint

As much as I think Carr is the best at his job, he's as complicit as anyone else in the regime really. The difference is that his job is always for the good of the club no matter what.

he's a scout :lol:

A scout that has a very big say in a canny few decisions including the next boss tbf

We`ll hire no-one who is worthy of managing a club of our size / stature* as this club has proven not to headhunt quality people with proven track records, so why now?

McLaren will come, only if he`s desperate enough, as will whoever finally rocks up Barack road (Assuming the tongue gets the elbow).

*pre Ashley

As much as I think Carr is the best at his job, he's as complicit as anyone else in the regime really. The difference is that his job is always for the good of the club no matter what.

A scout that has a very big say in a canny few decisions including the next boss tbf

we understand

Wouldn't be shocked if Derby don't even make the play-offs

Exactly which should be zero endorsement that their manager is good enough. But the last manager we hired got sacked from a League 1 club so we have history here.

Cheering on Derby in the playoffs depends on how sure you are that it's purely Carver or McClaren. I personally hope Derby fail because I'm that scared of Carver. All this Jemez talk - whilst exciting - will be based on nothing.

Cheering on Derby in the playoffs depends on how sure you are that it's purely Carver or McClaren. I personally hope Derby fail because I'm that scared of Carver. All this Jemez talk - whilst exciting - will be based on nothing.

IF we stay up and McClaren stays at Derby.  I can't see them, even them being that stupid to give the gig to Carver, it's just too much of a risk for them. If they do, he won't last 10 games into the new season, we'll be by then on a 21 game losing streak !!!

That maybe so but at the end of the day, it doesn't matter how many says he has when the owner decides not to take that advice as he hasn't on many occasions.

That maybe so but at the end of the day, it doesn't matter how many says he has when the owner decides not to take that advice as he hasn't on many occasions.

Exactly...it stinks of the player 'lists' we all suspect exist...I mean if Carr is that influential and his first choice manager given free reign is McLaren then his judgement is more than questionable.

I suspect this isn't the case myself however.

OPINION: If I was two foot taller and aged backwards, there's still a chance I could play for the Chicago Bulls.

Why even write this kind of shit? Imagine being a tree and being chopped down for some daft cunt to print this on you.

OPINION: If I was two foot taller and aged backwards, there's still a chance I could play for the Chicago Bulls.

Why even write this kind of s***? Imagine being a tree and being chopped down for some daft c*** to print this on you.

:lol: :lol:

Why even write this kind of s***? Imagine being a tree and being chopped down for some daft c*** to print this on you.

:lol:

tweet that to him man :lol:

:lol:

tweet that to him man :lol:

:lol: :lol: awesome. Do it Bluestar!

:spit: