Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

It's a massive achievement what he's done there, imho. I really want to see what he can do with better players.

:iamatwat:

Rayo don't have a pot to p*ss on, even Ashley's brand of football (non)spending can produce a squad better than theirs.

All the quality players in their squad are either loans (Baptistao, Kakuta) or old (Amaya, Trashorras).

Thank you Village you show how many here lack basic football knowledge. They laughed at Sherwood how they want to have him now if possible.

Re: Dan Gosling

I saw him destroying Liverpool in the FA cup. Very Beardeslyesque he will be a fixture for us for many years to come.

:lol:

World class football knowledge ladies and gentlemen.

How will Jemez feel about managing in the Championship though?

Well there was talk when it was announced that Mark Warburton was leaving Brenford at the end of the season that they wanted Jemez to replace him.

According to Douglas he was told one of the candidates they interviewed in January, presumably Garde, didn't get the size of the club.

Oh the f***ing irony !!

I'm sure what he actually means is that Garde thought the club was f***ing massive and should be challenging at the top of the league - they can't be appointing someone with those ridiculous notions!

Ties in with this talk that all candidates were informed that finishing 8-17th is the annual target, and the top brass' definition of sporting success. Garde has been in the English game long enough to know we are massive one city club which is woven into the social fabric of the area. Statements like that would leave anyaambitious manager dumbfounded.  Garde would left the meeting with the impression of how anti-competitive this club is in sporting terms.

i'm getting my hopes up now, when i know i shouldn't

You really shouldn't, this lot had Garde fly over for an interview to keep up the charade they were serious about a genuine appointment when in fact they never had any intention of hiring anyone other than Carver or McClaren.

Why isn't Lambert on the list?

I know he has a thoroughly tarnished record, one which makes mediocrity something to aspire to, and would be a mindbogglingly stupid appointment, but, well, he's available, and ....

*looks at the people running you*

*raises eyebrow knowingly*

I had a Magic: The Gathering card called like that when I was a kid. Played it quite often since it was amazing, that's how I learnt that phrase.

EDIT: http://a1.res.cloudinary.com/csicdn/image/upload/c_pad,h_300,w_300/v1/Images/Products/mtg%20art/Torment/full/Pay%20No%20Heed.jpg

:blush: