Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Only 2 men in the frame for the job Mclaren and JC. Heard this from someone pretty reliable.

Lair Charnley wants JC by all accounts but is monumentally fucking it up at the moment.

Carr is a Mclaren man and big mates with him and thinks Mclaren could coach the players Carr is bringing in.

Sounds about right, we probably three those 80 cvs I'm the skip along with the old pictures :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

It does make you wonder who these 80 applicants were if we're left with Carver and McClaren :lol:

Its almost as though the club lie about stuff........

Only 2 men in the frame for the job Mclaren and JC. Heard this from someone pretty reliable.

Lair Charnley wants JC by all accounts but is monumentally fucking it up at the moment.

Carr is a Mclaren man and big mates with him and thinks Mclaren could coach the players Carr is bringing in.

Sounds about right, we probably three those 80 cvs I'm the skip along with the old pictures :lol:

see I'm inclined to believe that telegraph (?) article the other saying that Ashley will hold his review in may and charnley will be hauled over the coals for this shit...he'll be lucky to stay in a job imo, I certainly don't think he'll be convincing anyone that carver is the man for the job

I consider anything coming out of the club absolute horseshit personally

Hope they're as reliable as whoever told you about Carr. ;)

My history is a life long toon fan that never felt the need to post on here before.

Not a Mackem.

Look I didn't realise you fuckers were so precious about what people post.

I won't be bothering again. Ill check for the apologies when Carr is announced as resigned.

Why would Villa be looking for a new manager? Or Stoke for that matter.

they won't be, but in leaking the story it's a much better narrative if there's competition from off...we had our fingers burned with garde who was available and had no-one chasing him

we can't compete with stoke or villa man

Apparently Jémez held contract talks with Rayo this Monday and they broke down, which I guess is the reason why all those links are starting to appear.

Honestly, I know Ashley will probably go for someone "safe" and boring ala McLaren, but you would be in for quite a ride with Jémez.

Lair Charnley wants JC by all accounts but is monumentally f***ing it up at the moment.

My history is a life long toon fan that never felt the need to post on here before.

Not a Mackem.

Look I didn't realise you f***ers were so precious about what people post.

I won't be bothering again. Ill check for the apologies when Carr is announced as resigned.

Burn

Lair Charnley wants JC by all accounts but is monumentally f***ing it up at the moment.

Not a Mackem.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/1536616/chair-shot-o.gif

Apparently Jémez held contract talks with Rayo this Monday and they broke down, which I guess is the reason why all those links are starting to appear.

Honestly, I know Ashley will probably go for someone "safe" and boring ala McLaren, but you would be in for quite a ride with Jémez.

would welcome Jemez with open arms but won't happen unfortunately

got to hope that Derby get into the playoffs, and hopefully promoted that surely will rule out McClaren, if they appoint Carver, whatever division we end up in they know that they are dicing with their ability to make money. If he can't keep a team in this league from a 9th place start with half the season already gone, giving him a full season would either see us go down or not bounce back any time soon.

Guest Roger Kint

Not a Mackem.

Look I didn't realise you fuckers were so precious about what people post.

:lol: Oops

Love it how he basically quotes a Chronicle article from about a month ago virtually word for word and passes it off as ITK :lol:

Not a Mackem.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/1536616/chair-shot-o.gif

Isn't that around the time Kinnear was appointed?  It has been said since that Carr had to talked out of resigning over that appointment.

Well done, Dave-y old boy.

Just thinking back though, Carr seems to be the only one with balls post-Keegan in this regime. I mean, imagine waking up one day and being told Joe fucking Kinnear is your new boss, and Director of something at your job. I'd fucking walk out as well. Unless your name is Alan Pardew.

Just thinking back though, Carr seems to be the only one with balls post-Keegan in this regime. I mean, imagine waking up one day and being told Joe f***ing Kinnear is your new boss, and Director of something at your job. I'd f***ing walk out as well. Unless your name is Alan Pardew.

Balls would be quitting, no?

Just thinking back though, Carr seems to be the only one with balls post-Keegan in this regime. I mean, imagine waking up one day and being told Joe f***ing Kinnear is your new boss, and Director of something at your job. I'd f***ing walk out as well. Unless your name is Alan Pardew.

It's strange how Carr is always seen in this light by fans. Surely being part of the "trifecta" running the club, his part in the abject failure of this season can not be completely ignored. Obviously we don't know the inner goings on at the club and if his advice is not being heeded but if indeed he is pushing for McClaren then I question his judgement and lose a lot of faith in him.