Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Warburton's done a good job, but I feel a lot of our players are the type who wouldn't listen to a progressive English manager. They need a reputation more than someone who speaks sense. Or maybe all our players are just shit. Could be either/or. I do know that McClaren would depress the hell out of me as an appointment.

Warburton's done a good job, but I feel a lot of our players are the type who wouldn't listen to a progressive English manager. They need a reputation more than someone who speaks sense. Or maybe all our players are just s***. Could be either/or. I do know that McClaren would depress the hell out of me as an appointment.

They just need a good manager.

did we ever determine how much money you get for each place in the PL?  given we're looking likely to finish 17th and started about 10th (?) when Pardew left it's surely cost the club a ton of fucking money not appointing a manager even if we stay up

did we ever determine how much money you get for each place in the PL?  given we're looking likely to finish 17th and started about 10th (?) when Pardew left it's surely cost the club a ton of fucking money not appointing a manager even if we stay up

For 2013-14 it was just under £1.25m per place.

Guest Roger Kint

CEAY6ISWYAAvm26.jpg :lol: :lol:

Such a f***ing gimp.

Are they cleaning windows with pcp now or something?  The blokes clearly off his tits.

You realise thats not recent right? Not that Ryder will think any different now mind :lol:

For 2013-14 it was just under £1.25m per place.

:lol: stupid fucking cunts :lol:

CEAY6ISWYAAvm26.jpg :lol: :lol:

Such a f***ing gimp.

Are they cleaning windows with pcp now or something?  The blokes clearly off his tits.

You realise thats not recent right? Not that Ryder will think any different now mind :lol:

It could be the end of the season & were down,  he'd still spout the same shite. How the hell he won sports journalist oty is beyond anyone of rational thinking to comprehend.

Sports journalist of the fucking year. A man who probably waves at cars all day,  friendly yes but tell the kids to take a wide berth.

@JacksonESPN  7h7 hours ago

BREAKING: David Moyes set to be named Newcastle United manager in the next 24 hours. Will take over in the summer. More online soon.

100's of retweets so it must have started from there. :lol: Moyes is a pipe dream for us now. Best we can hope for is Curbishley.

BREAKING: David Moyes set to be named Newcastle United manager in the next 24 hours. Will take over in the summer. More online soon.

100's of retweets so it must have started from there. :lol: Moyes is a pipe dream for us now. Best we can hope for is Curbishley.

Does he actually work for ESPN or is it just a BS ITK account? :lol:

Does he actually work for ESPN or is it just a BS ITK account? :lol:

Probably bullshit but I've no idea. :lol:

Why would Moyes come back to a club like us or West Ham after half a season? If he's going to go to La Liga, make the most of his time there, learn a new culture, etc. Don't come home to a club where 8th to 14th is about as good as you will get.

Moyes said in an interview on BTSport at the end of last week that he'd definitely be having another year at Sociedad before thinking about coming back to the PL.

Not like he'd come here anyway :lol:

Why would Moyes come back to a club like us or West Ham after half a season? If he's going to go to La Liga, make the most of his time there, learn a new culture, etc. Don't come home to a club where 8th to 14th is about as good as you will get.

The holy grail  :fwap:

Guest Gino14

Who is that bloke Brentford are determined to sack?  He looks like he can do a canny job in the Championship.