Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Yeah, just doubt he'd come here and cooperate with Ashley. Seems like a guy who wants full control.

He doesn't have full control at Rayo; Felipe Miñambres (the DOF) handles transfers. But their player turnover is so high it's probably the only way.

Just seems like he's a guy that wouldn't accept having no replacement for Mike Williamson in 5 years. Which of course would be unacceptable for Ashley.

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/rayo-vallecano/20150430/102977528619/el-newcastle-medita-fichar-a-paco-jemez.html

The Newcastl and which is low hours, five points from relegation, coach and want to change is considering signing the coach of Rayo Vallecano Paco Jemez , which is already one of the candidates to replace Alan Pardew with Steve McClaren (Derby County). Ahra is leading, on an interim basis, John Carver .

Club Saint James Park want a serious coach, able to lead the team the hook and not have to end up suffering, according to the British press notes . And for that you thought of the coach of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, 45, who has successfully coached Rayo and out of contract this summer.

s**** translation

This part reads like they want him now :lol: obviously it's due to the crappy translation but still.

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/rayo-vallecano/20150430/102977528619/el-newcastle-medita-fichar-a-paco-jemez.html

The Newcastl and which is low hours, five points from relegation, coach and want to change is considering signing the coach of Rayo Vallecano Paco Jemez , which is already one of the candidates to replace Alan Pardew with Steve McClaren (Derby County). Ahra is leading, on an interim basis, John Carver .

Club Saint James Park want a serious coach, able to lead the team the hook and not have to end up suffering, according to the British press notes . And for that you thought of the coach of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, 45, who has successfully coached Rayo and out of contract this summer.

s**** translation

This part reads like they want him now :lol: obviously it's due to the crappy translation but still.

It kinda just says that he's on the shortlist with McClaren. :dontknow:

:lol: I have no fucking clue what Ahra is. Maybe a typo? Ahora? :yao: I'm getting worse at this shit.

s**** translation

It kinda just says that he's on the shortlist with McClaren. :dontknow:

:lol: I have no f***ing clue what Ahra is. Maybe a typo? Ahora? :yao: I'm getting worse at this s***.

Yeah, it's a typo, should be "ahora".

Guest n4e
Norman Watson also weighed in and summed up the piece when he said: “I just seen headline and must admit laughed.

“When I read it, it makes absolute sense.

Fuck off man Lee.

Lee Ryder is some fool. I don't normally respond to any tweets but he touched a nerve with the thing about klopp so I basically just said time to get out of the clubs arse and speak your mind. He threw his toys out of the pram and responded like a teenage girl. You would think a full time journalist would have better things to be at. He blocked me there now I see lol

Why don't Ashley manage the team himself? 1) He gets someone he likes 2) He's cheap (actually free) 3) He'll spout lies without hesitation 4) Continue the proud tradition of having clueless garbage as head coach ... the list could go one forever.

I don't see the problem with that article. It's true that Jurgen Klopp is probably the best available manager out there and it's also true that Mike Ashley won't even try to employ him. That's the point of the article. Getting Jurgen Klopp as the manager would reinvigorate the fans and club. It's not like NUFC can't afford him, it's just they won't. He could be given the £34m in the bank to spend and you are actually allowed to make a loss (although that could be made up by finishing higher up the league and having Klopp as manager would massively increase NUFC's profile so we'd be shown more on TV) so NUFC could spend more. Mike Ashley supposedly likes to gamble but he'd rather play safe with someone like McLaren than 'gamble' on a big character like Klopp. Imagine all that lovely exposure for 'SD' if we got Klopp and actually played good football and finished higher up the league. Anyway, we have to avoid getting relegated first.

Klopp is so far out of our league why even bother wasting the time and bandwidth to write that crap?

He's only out of our league because Mike Ashley won't even bother himself. It is true that NUFC in the past would have gone for him. Klopp supposedly wants to come to the Premiership. The big clubs aren't changing manager. Mike Ashley has the power and money to make an attractive proposal to Klopp, it's just that he won't.

I'd be happy going for an exciting progressive manager in the Championship. Just not Steve.

Mark Warburton's Brentford are exciting. He's not a yes-man however and is leaving at the end of the season.

I knew Steve would choke and Brentford would get in ahead of them.

I'd be happy going for an exciting progressive manager in the Championship. Just not Steve.

Mark Warburton's Brentford are exciting. He's not a yes-man however and is leaving at the end of the season.

I knew Steve would choke and Brentford would get in ahead of them.

What a genius you are.